ADVERTISEMENT

Sandusky Asks Court to Open Victim Therapy Records, Toss Charges

You left out the part (that preceded ALL your bullet points) where Dawn's neighbor swears that she said she was "Going to own that mother f***er's house". Also pointing out Dawn's PREVIOUS experience w/ the investigators wrt her brother's claim against Dr. Bender is certainly relevant as well, no?

I'm strictly going by the public record with these specific allegations

your points certainly color that record a little better

No, I believe him because there was absolutely no reason for him to report what he did to school officials then to CCCY unless he was at the end of his rope. What high schooler wants to report an old man being obsessed & touchy-feely with him? Let alone report a pillar of the community. And there was an adult witness to the wrestling and a record of all the times he was pulled out of class by JS. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't believe AF.
Let me first state that I'm not saying you are wrong. Earlier here I stated that AF's testimony would be difficult to impeach. However, just for a moment, let us consider this: When AF reported to CMHS no one believed his story of abuse. Why? Could it have been that he was a known "story teller?" The second thing that concerns me with him, is the angle of his step father. AF apparently was not very credible to the first 2 grand juries he testified to. I know the world isn't perfect and certainly that includes justice in The Commonwealth. I think JS has some serious problems and he clearly put himself in some questionable situations. I'd just like to see things "cleaned up" with a new trial.

Interesting that she never publically expresses anger towards her ex-husband...you know, the one currently in prison for >100 child sexual abuse acts.
Let me first state that I'm not saying you are wrong. Earlier here I stated that AF's testimony would be difficult to impeach. However, just for a moment, let us consider this: When AF reported to CMHS no one believed his story of abuse. Why? Could it have been that he was a known "story teller?" The second thing that concerns me with him, is the angle of his step father. AF apparently was not very credible to the first 2 grand juries he testified to. I know the world isn't perfect and certainly that includes justice in The Commonwealth. I think JS has some serious problems and he clearly put himself in some questionable situations. I'd just like to see things "cleaned up" with a new trial.
I agree that a new trial is in order.

I also agree that the step-father is a complicating factor that wasn't delved into. It would make AF more vulnerable to victimization from a good guy predator, but it also might create some transference perhaps...of a kind that only experts could ferret out.

I'm strictly going by the public record with these specific allegations

your points certainly color that record a little better
Well, AF lied under oath - unless one can believe that he was forced to have oral sex w/ JS over 100 times. That's called perjury, and there was a time in this country when it was actually punished, not rewarded. Seems all aok with Lisa though!

Reactions: simons96 and biacto
Well, AF lied under oath - unless one can believe that he was forced to have oral sex w/ JS over 100 times. That's called perjury, and there was a time in this country when it was actually punished, not rewarded. Seems all aok with Lisa though!

well they have a sliding scale for perjury in PA

for example, PSU admins who cannot recall the specific details of a conversation 10 years prior are charged

state police caught on tape lying about witness tampering . . . menh . . .

Here's the thing....the state police lied on the stand. I don't think anyone even disputes that. The alleged victims were "encouraged" to embellish their abuse IMO. Does that mean that none of them were abused to some degree? I'm of the opinion that if JS encouraged boys to shower with him, gave them naked bear hugs and touched them inappropriately over many years, he deserved to go to prison. If that was the extent of his actions, his sentence was too severe.

well they have a sliding scale for perjury in PA

for example, PSU admins who cannot recall the specific details of a conversation 10 years prior are charged

state police caught on tape lying about witness tampering . . . menh . . .

I think it would be difficult for the OAG to produce a case where perjury was based on similar, "he said, he said." I'll bet Fina and McGettigan have been cursed repeatedly in the OAG for leveling charges vs. The PSU Three.

My late father in law was a psychologist who practiced for over 40 years. I can remember having several dinner conversations with him regarding therapy...repressed memory therapy....total fraud!

Any victim that underwent RMT should be tossed.

I'm not saying that JS is innocent but he certainly didn't receive a fair trial nor a competent defense...WHY?

Having said all of that, I believe in the end the corrupt PA judiciary will not grant him a new trial because of the threat he poses to exposing the corruption.

Sir, you may find this video interesting. Presentation by Dr. Elizabeth Loftus.

Of course, one can find 'experts' on every side of any issue, but for balance, it's always good to hear opposing viewpoints.

In this instance, Loftus agrees with your late father-in-law.

Last edited:
Another thing. The OAG steered around charging anyone at CMHS. Remember that victim one and mommy dearest were told to go home and "think" about what they were saying. My gut feeling is that failure to report immediately was "overlooked" in order to keep anyone in the school district from testifying about previous " tall tales."

Here is why Dawn and AF did what they did:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Perhaps a high schooler who's mother knows how to be scam the system for millions?

"I'm going to own that mother f*cker's house." She was right, except the one she owns now is far nicer than JS's.

If money was the original motivation they would've filed a lawsuit years earlier.

If money was the original motivation they would've filed a lawsuit years earlier.

I respect your opinion, we all have them.

In my opinion, she acted as soon as she started to figure it out. She first went to CMHS but, of course, there was no real money there. When she realized the big money was at Penn State, she moved quickly in that direction.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but let's look at AF in real time instead of with the benefit of hindsight (and feel free to correct me where I get it wrong)

AF reported some type of uncomfortable behavior to CMHS
initially they don't believe him, try to discourage him from reporting
Dawn has to push to get some movement on the allegation
CYS investigates and indicates Sandusky
TSM initially takes no action to restrict Sandusky's access to kids
OAG slow rolls their investigation
Rather than assign the child sex unit, they give it to a drug investigator
it does not appear that the OAG believes AF
at some point, Jonelle Eshbach gets reprimanded for pushing on the OAG to file charges
TWO separate grand juries refuse to indict

ok kids, tell me why THIS is not the story here. no matter how you slice it, this has NOTHING to do with Penn State or Paterno

and there's really only 2 options (and Ray has pointed out there was ZERO movement on charging Sandusky until Spanier humiliated Corbett) . . .

Either the state felt AF was a liar, and only pushed forward on their investigation after Corbett got his feelings hurt

or the state believed AF was telling the truth, but the OAG still slow rolled their investigation because of Sandusky's connections, or some connection to Second Mile they feared would be exposed

TRY THIS ONE........

Corbett needed to (1) Kill Spanier (2) Generate a political public asset - a "Story" which proves Tom Corbett is hard working "Hard on Crime" person.... "Look at how I protected the State of PA from 'The Monster Child Abuser of the Century'".

So, Tommy has PLENTY of Time and goes to his political "fixer" - the board of spin experts who engineer ways to smear a political opponent - and says..."give me a way to do #1 & #2" objectives above.

The "Fixer Corp" spins the story of Goofy Jerry into "Jerry the Monster", but to make it work, you need MONEY$$$$ - lots of it!!! You are going to have to "incentivize" "victims" to come forward - the incentives MUST BE HUGH. See...Jerry is a "Point of Light" part of the PA community!

Tommy's PA State Police connection - Frank Noonan - took a page from the "J Edger Hoover" book of getting "accessory person compliance" by doing in-depth "investigations" into the past of anyone connected with PSU. Guess who has some baggage that will give any statements he could make some extra "thoughtfulness". "Thoughtfulness" induced testimony needed to promote "The Story".

None other than - Mike "Gamble and Photoexchanger" McQuery. His story of horseplay gets "refined" as a result of "careful remembering" so that the "Monster Tag" can be used by Linda Kelly in the planned Circus of a Media Press Announcement.

Nearly Ready - we still need to insure we have the deep pockets necessary to make this engineered crime work via "The Story".

So the "Fixer Corp" calls in some old political chips - chips owed by OGBOT members. The OGBOT trades participation into the "Story" in exchange for now including Paterno in what would become the "Sports Scandal of the Century".

The stage is now set - it is completed by a guaranteed boatload of PSU money on which to "incentivize" the large number of "victims" necessary for the average person to be totally sure the "Sandusky MONSTER child rapist" is guilty and should have been killed on-the-spot by Paterno - the most powerful man in PA. Just following the law was not enough..."Paterno had a MORAL DUTY to take a baseball bat to Sandusky and kill him on-the-Spot".. (actual quote from a TV Talk show).

Now Tommy has his "Story" and he has the insider group needed to provide the final "poison" - "...why would Paterno be fired if he was not guilty as hell...". This statement in the public mind was necessary to both Kill Penn State and Paterno. It also made sure crazy PSU money payments would not raise suspicion of political collusion. The Corbett controlled OAG only needs to get C/S/S to flip in court - legal proof of Criminality on manufactured crimes - and then '...we got 'em.." Mission Accomplished!

The laws of the State and personal constitution protection are TRASHED so that the logically absurd "Story" can be sold using carefully "selected evidence" which will be made Public. The 3 week media Blitz will be made most effective by "convenient Media Leaks" based on the assembled, highly manipulated information pool in total control of the OAG. This "misinformation" pool is provided to the public so that "victim outrage" would blind public intellect.

Much more details could be added - but if you look at THE WHOLE PICTURE WE NOW KNOW - this summary of how the Penn State Scandal happened makes WAY TOO MUCH SENSE and has REAL FACTUAL evidence to support it.

Now..the lies and actions of Freeh and the NCAA.....these are even more amazing components of this "Professionally ENGINEERED" Crime of collusion!!

Last edited:
I recently came back. I am over at the Political Board trying to get lifelong Democrats to do the sensible thing and vote for Trump. Two years ago, I was a subscriber to Phil for about 9 years. For my last 3 years, I argued that Jerry needed a new trial. The truth had to come out whether Jerry raped dozens of kids or if he only exceeded boundaries. Either way, IMO a new trial would PROVE that Joe did not know Jerry was molesting kids. People across America had to know Joe allowed his grandkids to play at Jerry's house. I had several posters here in my corner, but the majority did not want a new trial.

Here it is 2016 and far too many people think that Joe and the rest of the people associated with PSU are pedophile enablers. Are the majority finally realizing that a new trial is exactly what is needed?

I recently came back. I am over at the Political Board trying to get lifelong Democrats to do the sensible thing and vote for Trump. Two years ago, I was a subscriber to Phil for about 9 years. For my last 3 years, I argued that Jerry needed a new trial. The truth had to come out whether Jerry raped dozens of kids or if he only exceeded boundaries. Either way, IMO a new trial would PROVE that Joe did not know Jerry was molesting kids. People across America had to know Joe allowed his grandkids to play at Jerry's house. I had several posters here in my corner, but the majority did not want a new trial.

Here it is 2016 and far too many people think that Joe and the rest of the people associated with PSU are pedophile enablers. Are the majority finally realizing that a new trial is exactly what is needed?
You lost me at ... For Trump.

I'm not sure about a new trial but I'm leaning that way.

I think a new trial is inevitable. Get ready for the avalanche of hate

Reactions: biacto
I think a new trial is inevitable. Get ready for the avalanche of hate

While I would love to see a new trial, I wouldn't say that it is inevitable. Judge Cleland could shut the PCRA down in a heartbeat. If that happens, I think that Superior Court could overrule, but don't forget this is Pennsylvania.

Reactions: biacto
I don't see how getting a fair trial has anything to do with Psu. It has everything to do with the corruption of the attorney generals office and how their misconduct re the trial.

I believe Jerry Sandusky is guilty of everything he was convicted of. Now, I don't know the details of the appeals etc, so I can't speak to whether he has a legitimate claim that he didn't get a fair trial.

What I do know is that if for some reason his convictions are thrown out, people will want to burn PSU to the ground. The media, starting with ESPN, will blame the entire decision on PSU. The brainless idiots across the country who love to be outraged will blame PSU. It will be your fault, my fault, all of our faults if that happens. At least that will be the narrative.

I believe Jerry Sandusky is guilty of everything he was convicted of. Now, I don't know the details of the appeals etc, so I can't speak to whether he has a legitimate claim that he didn't get a fair trial.

What I do know is that if for some reason his convictions are thrown out, people will want to burn PSU to the ground. The media, starting with ESPN, will blame the entire decision on PSU. The brainless idiots across the country who love to be outraged will blame PSU. It will be your fault, my fault, all of our faults if that happens. At least that will be the narrative.
So even though a second trial may be warranted and therefore the right thing to do, it should be feared because of a potential backlash from ESPN?

Reactions: StinkStankStunk
So even though a second trial may be warranted and therefore the right thing to do, it should be feared because of a potential backlash from ESPN?

Feared? I don't know. I can't say how anybody should feel about it. I'm not telling anyone to feel one way or the other. I'm just predicting what the backlash will be if it happens.

Feared? I don't know. I can't say how anybody should feel about it. I'm not telling anyone to feel one way or the other. I'm just predicting what the backlash will be if it happens.

I too struggle with this. I always end up coming back to Joe's words "...find the truth." I don't believe we know it yet.

For me, there are so many remaining nagging questions that any event(s) that help answer those questions, I support...no matter the resulting faux outrage.

But...to each his own. I don't begrudge anyone's opinion on the matter. I don't feel the need to shove my views onto anyone else.

You lost me at ... For Trump. I'm not sure about a new trial but I'm leaning that way.

Thank you for leaning for a new trial to clear Joe, but please remember if was Trump, who was the biggest name to back Joe. After the Freeh Report, Trump backed off as did most, but when Freeh was debunked, Trump came back.

To be honest, I did not know much about Trump back then. And since then he has made inflammatory comments, but being a marketing expert, I could see he did this to get people talking about issues that needed to be discussed. He is now clarifying his positions and while most people are anti-Hillary; I am 100% PRO TRUMP!

Why do you think he is guilty? Personally, I think he was railroaded and the "victims" are nothing but a bunch of little con artist crooks that concocted this bullcrap up to get a fat payday, and when our cowardly BOT saw what was going on, they were quick to jump on the gravy train so that they could use it as leverage to force Joe out and throw him under the bus. If Jerry is exonerated, that will go a long way towards showing that this was a crock to begin with.

Reactions: state_98 and biacto

Good Grief

Sad
Just sad

Reactions: bytir
Perhaps a high schooler who's mother knows how to be scam the system for millions?

"I'm going to own that mother f*cker's house." She was right, except the one she owns now is far nicer than JS's.
Jerry's home cost millions of dollars to build.

Thank you for leaning for a new trial to clear Joe, but please remember if was Trump, who was the biggest name to back Joe. After the Freeh Report, Trump backed off as did most, but when Freeh was debunked, Trump came back.

To be honest, I did not know much about Trump back then. And since then he has made inflammatory comments, but being a marketing expert, I could see he did this to get people talking about issues that needed to be discussed. He is now clarifying his positions and while most people are anti-Hillary; I am 100% PRO TRUMP!
Ok, back to the test board, Todd.

Take your Trump BS somewhere else, this is not a political board.

I was just saying how I used to back Joe and Jay here for 6 years so much that many accused me of being Sue Paterno. For about a year, I wrote that Joe did not know about Jerry. Then for two years, I was adamant that PSU demand a new trial for Jerry, because that was the only way where the country would see that PSU and Joe were not enablers. I pointed out that Trump was the biggest name celebrity to back Joe. A poster questioned Trump and I answered. If you think Trump is BS and Jerry got a fair trial, then IMO the media influences you too much and you need to study the facts. If you are mad about the truth, then I am sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT