ADVERTISEMENT

saturday game

who's going? I am all in if the weather says dry...looking forward to seeing the oline and the offense, even though I am sure iwill be vry vanilla...

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/blue-white.html?camefrom=EMCL_1047246_40640478
blue-white-autographs.jpg

who's going? I am all in if the weather says dry...looking forward to seeing the oline and the offense, even though I am sure iwill be vry vanilla...
It's income tax weekend (due April 18th this year due to DC Holiday). Why would anyone go to the Blue White game when they can have more fun sitting at home and preparing their Federal Income Tax? ;)

Reactions: step.eng69
I'm really interested in watching Stevens at QB. I have a hunch his athletic ability could be special - a tall strong armed QB who can run, and maybe throw on the roll out. I'll be there.

I'll be there rain or shine. Have to have my PSU football fix and take back some Creamery Ice Cream.

Dinner at the Tavern or a hoagie at CC Peppers before the drive home. Tradition!

Yeesh you missed the point... when newbies come on here and post when time to the gates open... sarcasm is lost in today's world and when you have to explain a joke....

Yeesh -- I followed up on your joke with a joke of my own... damn, guess mine wasn't nearly as funny as I thought. Hope your day is going okay..

What distinguishes a vanilla, up tempo, no huddle offense?

I plan to be there. I see on the link the lots open at 8AM, gates at 12:30PM. But since I'm bringing my 84 year old dad, I don't see any info on handicap parking? Last year or the year before we were able to park on the paved lots on the south side of the stadium. Any info?

Apparently, Jordan Spieth must have had his mind on his taxes on the 12th hole also. Ugh.
I'm sorry...did you say something?

I'm having a really difficult time concentrating on what you type in your messages. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever read any of your posts!

Last edited:
I plan to be there. I see on the link the lots open at 8AM, gates at 12:30PM. But since I'm bringing my 84 year old dad, I don't see any info on handicap parking? Last year or the year before we were able to park on the paved lots on the south side of the stadium. Any info?
Hey bowielion...below find the information to parking and other info pertaining to the B-W game. Looks like the ADA parking will be at the south end of the stadium. I also have ADA parking & seating during the regular season (Shields building).
Last years B-W game ADA parking was near University drive. hope this provides you the info you are seeking,
Step

Spring Practice Central
Parking Map
Parking Pass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT