ADVERTISEMENT

Say whatever you want, this loss is on the defense.

Give it up and take the L, Lando. Penn State is undefeated and top 3 in the country doing it exactly the way the coaches drew it up, waited all season for the right moment to call it (which “ we all knew” was coming except you) and the team executed to perfection. That’s why Franklin makes the big bucks and you’re an internet mosquito.
You don't even make sense. When did I ever imply or say that wasn't coming? Like you I knew it. USC knew it. They just lost Warren due to the formation not Beau

Without a rewatch, I'm not certain, but some thoughts:

1. USC is a strong running team. Much stronger than we anticipated. OL blocked good. Backs were fast, shifty.
2. Screen game and short passing game had us on our heels. Then Riley would call 3 straight runs and we'd still be waiting on a pass.
3. Our LBs were not great today. I think it was the 4th quarter before one of them made a tackle in the back field.
4. 4-2-5 just seems to suck vs the run unless your DL dominates. We run a lot of stunt and gap change with our DL instead of playing gap responsibility and head up field.

USC played great today. Much credit to them.
Good lord, how arrogant are you? USC played great today, but we beat them and you have a ton of criticisms for us. How much more talent do you think we have than USC?

Good lord, how arrogant are you? USC played great today, but we beat them and you have a ton of criticisms for us. How much more talent do you think we have than USC?

Conversing with someone about the game.

You just want to be pissed about any conceived negative talk.

I'm very happy with the performance today. Somebody asked a question and I responded. Apologies if that bothered you.

You don't even make sense. When did I ever imply or say that wasn't coming? Like you I knew it. USC knew it. They just lost Warren due to the formation not Beau
I’m not going to argue with you. Every time Pribula entered a game you said the Pribula package should be eliminated. We all knew it was setting up something that they would need down the road and, voila! They needed a real quarterback to make that dangerous but perfect pass to Allar. If Franklin would have listened to Lando, the way this game played out, we’re likely not winning it. Now beat it. I’m done with your foolishness.

I’m not going to argue with you. Every time Pribula entered a game you said the Pribula package should be eliminated. We all knew it was setting up something that they would need down the road and, voila! They needed a real quarterback to make that dangerous but perfect pass to Allar. If Franklin would have listened to Lando, the way this game played out, we’re likely not winning it. Now beat it. I’m done with your foolishness.
It should have been eliminated. I also said it was going that. I also said it was used to set up his first TD pass in the opener based on how we used Allen that day. That was about formation. You could game been at QB and it would have worked.

But if that's why Beau was playing...to set up that play...we can officially be done with him

It should have been eliminated. I also said it was going that. I also said it was used to set up his first TD pass in the opener based on how we used Allen that day. That was about formation. You could game been at QB and it would have worked.

But if that's why Beau was playing...to set up that play...we can officially be done with him
You’re so flustered you can’t even speak English. We’ve listened to you complain about Pribula all year and we all saw what happened in the game. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

You’re so flustered you can’t even speak English. We’ve listened to you complain about Pribula all year and we all saw what happened in the game. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
Sorry on my phone and autocorrect got me
Many of us complained about Beau and will continue to do so--one play doesn't justify breaking up the momentum with Drew
I know you refuse to admit a QB doesn't need to run the ball to win (see Lamar) but we don't need that. Beau playing stalled drives earlier in the game that lead to that score.
Again, it was the formation, not Beau. Warren was lost.
Great play--glad it worked. Beau can't be taking snaps away from Drew.

Sorry on my phone and autocorrect got me
Many of us complained about Beau and will continue to do so--one play doesn't justify breaking up the momentum with Drew
I know you refuse to admit a QB doesn't need to run the ball to win (see Lamar) but we don't need that. Beau playing stalled drives earlier in the game that lead to that score.
Again, it was the formation, not Beau. Warren was lost.
Great play--glad it worked. Beau can't be taking snaps away from Drew.
Again you’re wrong. And as with countless other arguments you make calling a dog a horse doesn’t make it so. Even if you’re not man enough to admit when you’re wrong, which we all know, it was comedy gold to see you proven so spectacularly wrong. Especially in a game like this where you have nowhere to hide. Go to bed little fella. You have another big day of Tomfoolery ahead of you and I have an MVP to go watch.

Again you’re wrong. And as with countless other arguments you make calling a dog a horse doesn’t make it so. Even if you’re not man enough to admit when you’re wrong, which we all know, it was comedy gold to see you proven so spectacularly wrong. Especially in a game like this where you have nowhere to hide. Go to bed little fella. You have another big day of Tomfoolery ahead of you and I have an MVP to go watch.
No wrong--read all the other threads right now with people still talking about how they don't ever want to see Beau play again
You're the child kiddo but I'll let you argue to Pitch--someone on your level even though he at least understands Drew is infinitely better than Beau

Maybe because if we didn’t get a clutch tying drive with two 4th down conversions and our first 14 point deficit erased with a victory on the road in 19 years, which was highly improbable , it would have been 100% true?

If............ blah, blah, blah......... LMAO. If PSU wouldn't have won, they would have lost.... - brilliant!!!

Game would probably be LSU
They played their best half of football against Wisconsin in that 2nd half
But they were much better against us than Michigan or Minnesota for sure
Based on the Michigan game...I thought we were going to win by 21! I can't believe how much better USC's O-Line played vs. us!?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT