ADVERTISEMENT

Schembechler knew his football players were being molested, told them to "toughen up." | UPDATE: FORCED SPERM SAMPLES

E3imo3xWQAQQ4m1

PSU was basically the initial example that easily is part of the reason why muppet Emmert is nothing but there.

The things Nassar did to young girls at MSU and on the Olympics may make him the most prolific rapist of all time.

I have read the "new" arrangements as far as reporting goes multiple times. Joe actually went above and beyond.

Don't blame anyone but the dicktators on the BoT @ the the time for making a housefire nearly burn a school down.

"34.3% of undergraduate women remain most at risk for experiencing nonconsensual touching and penetration on campus"

Can somebody explain what this means? How is such a thing quantified?
At Michigan, undergraduate men make up the other 66% of the total for being at risk of nonconsensual touching and penetration on campus. Given their doctors’ predilections, it rings true

PSU was basically the initial example that easily is part of the reason why muppet Emmert is nothing but there.

The things Nassar did to young girls at MSU and on the Olympics may make him the most prolific rapist of all time.

I have read the "new" arrangements as far as reporting goes multiple times. Joe actually went above and beyond.

Don't blame anyone but the dicktators on the BoT @ the the time for making a housefire nearly burn a school down.
Joe may have been the ‘only’ key PSU employee who did everything right during the JS scandal, per the police reports and true ‘investigative’ reporters/journalists, though so few there were. (Mob mentality prevailed)

Desmond, it sucks what happened to you. But you're a low-life piece of shit for taking it out on PSU when it was your own coach who allowed you to be anally raped.

Still waiting for even ONE comment from the Michigan media mafia…Desmond, Jalen Rose, Rich Eisen, John Bacon…

Bacon’s written at least 5-6 books on Michigan football…and hasn’t said a peep so far.

They've had so much to say on this topic in the past. Towering beacons of moral judgment.

Funny that they're all silent now.

The silence is deafening

They persecuted us worse than pilot did to Jesus and now....they turn a blind eye

Desmond Howard finally breaks his silence.

• Angry
Reactions: GulfCoastLion
Where is MAD-DOG, Chris Russo, Mike Francesca, Colin Cowherd and the other radio turd ‘talking-heads’ on this story ? There were many others, but these guys literally buried Joe and would have no caller/listener try to present a different side of the story. According to these ‘ ass_oles’ ~ Joe essentially committed the crimes against the alleged defendant boys himself.

Who was the idiOT shock jock radio host out of Chicago at the time, he may have been the worst, but I can’t remember him because he was so insignificant. He was brutal on Paterno beyond description, but made a living doing so with others as well.

Where is MAD-DOG, Chris Russo, Mike Francesca, Colin Cowherd and the other radio turd ‘talking-heads’ on this story ? There were many others, but these guys literally buried Joe and would have no caller/listener try to present a different side of the story. According to these ‘ ass_oles’ ~ Joe essentially committed the crimes against the alleged defendant boys himself.

Who was the idiOT shock jock radio host out of Chicago at the time, he may have been the worst, but I can’t remember him because he was so insignificant. He was brutal on Paterno beyond description, but made a living doing so with others as well.

That horse-ass dan bernstein. Where he at?

Are we really hearing that Michigan's reputation as the team with the most wins was built on their player's fear of being an anally raped, and they're covering it up?

It's that what is being revealed?

I see no reason not to go straight to the most evil interpretation of this information.

They deserve no quarter. They gave no quarter.

Last edited:
Are we really hearing that Michigan's reputation as the team with the most wins was built on their player's fear of being an anally raped, and they're covering it up?

It's that what is being revealed?

I see no reason not to go straight to the most evil interpretation of this information.

They deserve no quarter. They gave no quarter.

During the presser, that's almost exactly what one of the molested players said.

ESPN presenting the other side from the perspective of Schemy Schembechler, Bo's youngest son.

I understand why MSU and OSU got largely ignored by sports outlets, MSM, and even general public. However, Bo S. Is a huge name. The silence and hypocrisy of the way this is not been coveted is sad and frustrating. I guess since he is not a living target, folks just don’t really care.

I guess Matt Schembechler won’t be grand marshal of the um homecoming parade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT