ADVERTISEMENT

Seattle Mayor resigns after FIFTH child abuse allogation

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
so, I guess two isn't so bad! talk amongst yourselves:

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegationsthat he sexually abused a younger cousin decades ago in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

“While the allegations against me are not true, it is important that my personal issues do not affect the ability of our City government to conduct the public’s business,” Murray said in a statement.

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegationsthat he sexually abused a younger cousin decades ago in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

“While the allegations against me are not true, it is important that my personal issues do not affect the ability of our City government to conduct the public’s business,” Murray said in a statement.

You mean Mr. Sanctuary City liberal mayor did wrong! I'm shocked I tell you!

Reactions: scbob
Guy probably bought a car from Curt Warner years ago. Curt/Blackledge/PSU knew. And did nothing.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Is the Mayor anyway related to the prize of Washington State "Patty Murray"? ........This thing

patty-murray.jpg

Last edited:

Did MM witness those, too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT