ADVERTISEMENT

Since 1950 PSU & ASWP have played 50 times, PSU 34-14-2 DESPITE 32 of 50 games played in Pittsburgh.

Perhaps something that hasn't been discussed ad-nauseam for decades?
I've been on this board for a good while now and don't remember the cited stats. being stated. In fact the stats. were just updated so these were not discussed "ad-nauseam".

Let me suggest something that has been debated ad-nauseam; can't be much of a rivalry.

Reactions: psu skp
1227_OBrien_inside.jpg

Are you taking issue with something in my post or are you demonstrating your ability to find pictures and clever statements which are non relevant? If the former, be direct and take issue. If the latter, congratulations.

So, we’ve added the result of Saturday’s game to the discussion. Who the fuc# missed that news?
I've been on this site since 2013; the only won/loss statistic I've seen "ad-nauseam" was Paterno's record of 23-7-1. I see you've been on here since April 30th. Maybe you have been on another site that discussed the stats. "Since 1950 PSU & ASWP have played 50 times, PSU 34-14-2 DESPITE 32 of 50 games played in Pittsburgh" shown in the title of this thread.

Last edited:
I've been on this site since 2013; the only won/loss statistic I've seen "ad-nauseam" was Paterno's record of 23-7-1. I see you've been on here since April 30th. Maybe you have been on another site that discussed the stats. "Since 1950 PSU & ASWP have played 50 times, PSU 34-14-2 DESPITE 32 of 50 games played in Pittsburgh" shown in the title of this thread.
Sorry that you’ve been on quaaludes while I’ve been out banging Bushwood’s lady and reading his iPad in “incognito” mode and learning about the history of the PSU vs. Pitt rivalry. There have only been 2 threads about it since April! And, you’re right, neither have mentioned how many of the games have been played in Pittsburgh nor have they mentioned the records of the two teams involved in this non-rivalry. Bwahahahanan

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Sorry that you’ve been on quaaludes while I’ve been out banging Bushwood’s lady and reading his iPad in “incognito” mode and learning about the history of the PSU vs. Pitt rivalry. There have only been 2 threads about it since April! And, you’re right, neither have mentioned how many of the games have been played in Pittsburgh nor have they mentioned the records of the two teams involved in this non-rivalry. Bwahahahanan
So we're good now - except for me being on quaaludes; nice of you to assume such? May I make assumptions about you now?

Since the Plotit days.

Penn Staters referring to armPitt as "A School in Western Pennsylvania" (aka ASsWiPe) long predates Plotit. People used this reference when I, and my older simblings for that matter, were at PSU...no different that PSU's well known nickname as Beast of The East.

So ya think, Beastie originated ASWP? Think again.
Well, I said that ASWP and shizhole/shizholian are "two of the best contributions to this Board," but I did not actually say that he was the contributor. Although I'd have to admit that I did not notice anyone using either of those terms prior to him using them, and I believe that he IS the creator of shizhole/shizholian. But I'm a relative newbie here (2009, if my Rivals profile is accurate), so ASWP could well be a much different story. All I know is that, every time I see the acronym "ASWP," I laugh and think of Nicholas Cage..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT