Slumlord, Senator Warnock from Georgia in action

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
His church is 99% owner of a dump with trash flowing all over the place. Has evicted people for being 1 day late and for small amounts like $28. He gets a $7,400 a month housing allowance from his church tax free. Traditional beginner Dem in action. With a little more time may be he can match Pelosi or the Clinton and Biden families. A lot for the Dems to proud of. Always looking out for the little guy.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
I posted a similar thing a few days ago, and I bet this information doesn't surprise you?
Sorry for the duplicate. It does surprise me a bit in that it was so petty and mean. The mean part I understand, but being so petty that is a bit surprising. Might help Walker get over the hump. Pretty much no way to defend this.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Sorry for the duplicate. It does surprise me a bit in that it was so petty and mean. The mean part I understand, but being so petty that is a bit surprising. Might help Walker get over the hump. Pretty much no way to defend this.
No reason to say sorry, think of it as a bump. The media lies, the left is horrible . Their entire political policy is a grift and power grab for incompetents.

Reactions: jjw165

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
A Walker is a more qualified politician than any single democrat in the party. Because they're wrong. On everything.