ADVERTISEMENT

So read this,...................................................(Ferns).............................

..................................Ferns..........................................
Here ya go GLOV.

images

So he's going to follow his brothers footsteps to WVU ?

His brother, Michael, transferred from Michigan to West Virginia this spring

There are usually a handful or recruits it would be great to get and really need. Given our success in the last 3 recruiting classes, if kids like Ferns and Pryts don't come to PSU, big deal. James Franklin will find someone just as good who wants to come to Penn State. The must gets were; Menet, Simmons, Sanders and a qb like Zembiec. Was great to get kids like; Hill, McGovern, dt's and lb's. Sucks we couldn't get in on Gary. But, that's because we haven't had on-field success yet post-sanctions. Which is expected. But, that's going to change.

I thought I read on TOS that Ferns has a visit scheduled soon? Hope that is correct.

I think it only got as far as I'm planning on going there in July but no specific weekend.
If he's going to make it in July, it's going to have to be soon as this there's only one week left in July.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT