ADVERTISEMENT

So trump is threatening to boycott the R debates. I say let the blowhard stay home.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Of course he'll change his mind and then tell everyone how smart he was, but if I were the RNC I'd say Great you aren't invited to the first 5 debates. We want all r primary voters to know and understand their choices and you being there will be a distraction.
Just let any candidate gain some momentum and he'll pee his narcissistic pants and rush back to the debates. i voted for this guy twice but i am so done with him.
He thinks he is a King. i know it is electoral votes so don't jump in and correct me but someone needs to remind him only 5 Presidents have won the electoral vote and not the popular vote. 53 of 58 Presidents have actually won the popular vote so this guy is no FDR or Reagan.
And on the subject of electoral votes you folks who still want him to be the candidate [and we probably agree on 90% of other subjects] someone tell me which swing state Trump lost in 2020 that he'd win in 2024? Based on the midterms his surrogates lost in
Pa [only marginally a swing state], AZ, Ga. Nev. all definitely swing states. Anybody really think he could win Wisconsin again?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News