ADVERTISEMENT

Some Key Recruits I had the Pleasure to Meet and Others

gorki11

Oct 21, 2016
At the BW Game I met Isheem Young, S-A Butts, Parson's, and ended up speaking with McGoverns Father, Fred Hansard's father, and Anthony "Spice" Adams.

This is what they had to say.

Isheem Young - Really cool sociable kid. Said he is committing to PSU, sometime soon.

S-A Butts - Same thing, he said everything was good with him, and he is going to commit to.

Parsons - Fans were on him like he was a Rock Star, when they saw him. About him visiting other schools, he said, the only two schools he likes a bit besides PSU, is OSU and Georgia. He said he liked Georgia because it is warm. As far as how strong his commitment was to PSU, he said really strong, but he wanted to see how today went.

McGovern's Father - Talked about the Oline situation. He said the idea is, they are trying to find the best five Olineman, and plug them in accordingly. Also said, nothing is set in stone and things could change all the time. Last thing, he said Menet will never be a OT, because he has short arms, but can be a great OG.

Hansard's Father - Funny conversation, he started while I was waiting for my uncle under the one entrance. He said when Hansard first committed to FLA, Franklin said "Your not F'en going there" Your coming to PSU. Also said Hansard is not going to RS. But I don't know if he meant, that was Hansard wanting that, or Franklin making that decision.

Spice Adams - Regarding DTs, said he spoke to Franklin, and Givens is going to break out this year. Ravd about Givens. Something very interesting Adams said, was they were moving a OL, named Gibson, maybe Simpson he was talking about, to DT? Adams did not remember his name exactly, but that is what he said.

*Remember this is what these people told me, not what I am saying. Is what they said true, I don't know, but it sounded like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News