ADVERTISEMENT

Something for my conservative friends ...

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
I realize that this is red meat for the legions of conservatives here who loathe anything and everything Hollywood. So consider this as me throwing you a bone.

I encountered the linked story (see below) on my Comcast home page this morning and clicked on it thinking "Well, I can always enjoy a cheesecake photo of Kate Bosworth." Instead, I was treated to a "separation announcement" (relating to the separation of Bosworth and her soon to be ex-husband, director Michael Polish) that was so ludicrous and self absorbed that all I could do was guffaw. Check it out:

"Our hearts are full, as we have never been so enamored and deeply grateful for one another as we do in this decision to separate," the Superman Returns star explained. "Together, over the last ten years, Michael and I have chosen love, every time. We hold hands as tightly today as we entangled fingers on our wedding day. Our eyes look more deeply into one another, with more courage now. In the process of letting go, we have come to acknowledge that our love will never end. The connection does not simply disappear. The love deepens, the heart expands." [Snicker, snicker.]

And with that, comes continuing to be a part of each other's lives. "We know the 4 a.m. calls are coming," she wrote. "Songs will be exchanged to communicate only what songs can do. [Wut?!] We laugh as we plan for our next movie together and are excited to share our latest collaboration.

Our greatest honor has been to experience love like this, and to continue to marvel at the beauty of love's evolution. What happens when we reach the end of something and realize … we are just at the beginning. This is love. And we will drink that down. Kate + Michael." [Bwahahahaha.]

Whaddya bet he ends up with a younger woman with bigger jugs?

Here's the link to the full "story:" https://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20210805/Kate-Bosworth-and-Mi-d6ed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News