ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, I have been missing the last two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
I was upset when I had to have Nate take over my chat yesterday. But it was unavoidable because my central air conditioning system in my house broke down. The heat in my house ballooned to over 90 degrees and I had to go to The Home Depot and purchase three window air conditioners to lower the heat levels.

With my wife, Priscilla, having had a stroke, her doctors told me that if I wasn't able to lower the heat level to around 73 degrees I would have to take Priscilla to a hotel where the environment could be controlled.

About 10 AM today I was able to stabilize the heat level in my house, but the air conditioning people told me they would not be able to install the new central air conditioning system until either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. So, I'm hoping the three window air conditioners hold up. If that doesn't happen I'll have to take Priscilla to Toftrees in State College. I may decide to do that anyway.

Hope this situation is resolved so that I can have my regular weekly chat next Thursday [July 9].
I hope everyone here in the Lions Den has an enjoyable July 4 weekend and celebrates the fact we live in a wonderful country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News