ADVERTISEMENT

Suite for NCAAs in Philly

Our group has a suite on lockdown for Philly, we may have up to 10 available seats and am trying to gauge interest. At this point it looks like $3000 per person. Any feedback would be appreciated. WE ARE!!
what do you get for a seat in the suite? Might be interested if I knew the benefits.

what do you get for a seat in the suite? Might be interested if I knew the benefits.
They don't call him Goldbanger for nuthin'

giphy.gif

Our group has a suite on lockdown for Philly, we may have up to 10 available seats and am trying to gauge interest. At this point it looks like $3000 per person. Any feedback would be appreciated. WE ARE!!
Unlimited White Claws?
If so, I'm in!

Reactions: mcpat
Unlimited White Claws?
If so, I'm in!
That’s a good point. Can we bring a cooler into the arena with our favorite libation? Lol

Can we special order our favorite libation? That is probably possible I’m thinking.

GOLD! That’s Gold! I’m good for two if that works for you. Let me know how I can best contact you and PAY UP! - Baccafarmer

Don’t know if anyone can answer this, but does anyone have a guesstimate for the cost of a three day pass, even far up in the back rows? Ballpark guess?

The last time the tournament was in Philly, our friend, who is a big supporter of the Penn program, got us the best seats in the house. Center section suite with our own private bar. All for $325! Unfortunately, Drexel is the host school this time so our friend doesn't have the same clout. I'll have to sit with the common folk while watching Penn State set another scoring record.

• Wow
Reactions: JimNazium
Both kidneys sold. Text me at 276 6988345 if you have two for this long time PSU season tix holder. TX

My cell phone is 570-527-1235. Please text only, as unfortunately I still work, with your name and handle. This way I can answer you during the day and text you some pictures of the suite.

Reactions: ClarkstonMark
I am embarrassed to say that I honestly do not know what my blood type is. Truth be told.....I probably don't have a good kidney.
I’m universal receive (AB+). But there is a lot more to it than just blood type.

And truth be told my wrecked kidneys post double lung transplant have stabilized so that although still on the list (8 years now), I’m currently inactive. Yay!

I hear ya. Being a paid Iowa Hater ain't what it use to be.

Anyone out there hiring?
Your problem is one of economics. You used to be a lone wolf in the wilderness and everyone saw you against the sillouette of the full moon, but now even Iowa fans are haters, so it has devalued your brand to a degree. You need to find a new team to hate if you want to regain your fame and fortune. Sorry to say but you're just noise on GIA now.

You can take the kids gloves off now and be brutally honest with me. You won't hurt my feelings...

Ya f'n prick.
You should be proud. You were in the vanguard on GIA. The lone wolf crying out in the night. 50 Iowa fans came running to your cries and now they hate Iowa. You literally changed an entire fan base against their own team. You are a GOAT poster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT