ADVERTISEMENT

Texas to SCOTUS: not in my state. To which the lunatic left goes bonkers. (links)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001

In case you haven't guessed I am a big proponent of states' rights. That's where I come down on Texas SB8. Moreover, if Kyle Rittenhouse can cross a state line carrying the dastardly AR-15 "assault rifle" then the promiscuous can "flee the state" to get an abortion. It means big business for adjoining states providing Texas has the whores to support it (although that remains to be seen). Notice how 9 of the top 10 abortion states per capita are Blue States. It correlates with a lack of morals. It should come as no surprise the District of Columbia has the most whores, and approximately one-in-three New Jersey pregnancies end in abortion.

The abortion rate is calculated as the number of abortions per 1,000 women ages 15-44 years old. The ten states with the highest abortion rates were: District of Columbia (32.7) New York (29.6) New Jersey (25.8) Maryland (23.4) Florida (20.6) California (19.5) Nevada (19.4) Connecticut (19.2) Rhode Island (17) Delaware (16.7).

New Jersey has the third-highest abortion rate in America of 25.8. New Jersey had a total of 44,460 abortions in 2014, about 30% of total pregnancies. New Jersey is one of the few states in America that lacks mandatory consent for minors to get abortions through parental notification or a judicial bypass. The state also does not require waiting periods or prohibit state funding for abortions.

• Wow
Reactions: jjw165
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News