ADVERTISEMENT

Thank God for Cael

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Ready to settle in and watch a supremely confident and uber-competent staff lead the wrestling team for the next 4 months.

I’m not a CJF hater, but he is what he is - 8-4 in bad years 10-2 in good years coach who generally loses to any good, equally or more talented team with something to play for. I’ve been in the Acceptance Phase re: Franklin for a few years so I don’t get too frustrated about this anymore.

As for Cael, the guy just oozes gravitas and calm, and this year he may have a team for the ages - along with leading a club with 5 Olympic and World medalists.

Ready to settle in and watch a supremely confident and uber-competent staff lead the wrestling team for the next 4 months.

I’m not a CJF hater, but he is what he is - 8-4 in bad years 10-2 in good years coach who generally loses to any good, equally or more talented team with something to play for. I’ve been in the Acceptance Phase re: Franklin for a few years so I don’t get too frustrated about this anymore.

As for Cael, the guy just oozes gravitas and calm, and this year he may have a team for the ages - along with leading a club with 5 Olympic and World medalists.

Totally agree. Looking forward to watching on Flo.

This is supposed to be a positive thread? Fire this asshole and hire a better coach.

How's that Sunderland hire working out

I agree. I think an under rated part of Cael is he let's his guys be who they are while elevating their performance. Something the football coaching staff knows nothing about.

PSU wrestling is also the reason as to why you don't settle for pretty good. Sunderland was a top 10ish coach. They brought in Cael and the rest is history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT