ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You, Karen Peetz and Kenneth Frazier, for All You've Done

B_Levinson

Jun 27, 2014
http://restorepsu.blogspot.com/2015/07/thank-you-karen-peetz-and-kenneth.html

"Put it behind us and move on." That's what every self-respecting hit and run driver on earth wants to do after running somebody over while driving drunk.

hit_and_run_1.jpg

Note, by the way, that Peetz violated the Board's Standing Orders by affirming the Freeh Report on Penn State's behalf without a vote of approval by the Board. Not only that, she failed to correct the NCAA when the NCAA cited Penn State's "acceptance" of Freeh's findings as an excuse to impose its sanctions. The NCAA is still trying to argue in Judge Leete's court that Penn State accepted the Freeh Report's findings; of course, I did my best to trip the NCAA up by sending the plaintiffs evidence to the contrary. As far as I know, Peetz is the only official figure at Penn State to have accepted Freeh's bovine excrement.

It was pointed out at PS4RS that Paul Suhey not only told Erickson to take down the Paterno statue, but also copied Peetz, Masser, Dambly, and Silvis.

suhey.jpg

so now I am curious, is there any additional emails on this thread that presents Rod's response?

We know he responded by taking down the statue.
I find the July 22 e-mail from Paul Suhey to Erickson to be contrived and written for the sole purpose of creating a document that one could point to at a later date to say, "look, we knew we had no choice"... This illustrates to me that Erickson and Suhey were working in tandem on this.

I find the July 22 e-mail from Paul Suhey to Erickson to be contrived and written for the sole purpose of creating a document that one could point to at a later date to say, "look, we knew we had no choice"... This illustrates to me that Erickson and Suhey were working in tandem on this.
And perhaps those also copied.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT