ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden Cabal

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Are they as corrupt as the Clintons? While I don't believe people have to worry about becoming a victim of "Bidenside," there is a lot of corruption, with foreign connections, associated with the Biden's.

The Clintons had/have the phony "Clinton Foundation," which has accepted millions upon millions of dollars from foreign powers. Over 50% of the donors met Hill while she was SOS.

How about when Bill took a half a mil from the..., wait for it... RUSSIANS!

Now we have the Biden Cabal. Joe's son, Hunter, is front and center in the corruption here. How does this guy come up with so much money, in businesses he has zero experience, unless he's a Biden? I mean really, Ukraine is all on the democrats and Joe Biden. The attack on Trump was a smoke screen. Are you going to tell me that the reason Hunter got that $80K a month gig wasn't because of his father?

Three days ago the NY Post reported that Hunter received $3.5 mill from a Russian billionaire. Chump change for a billionaire, but a nice payoff to a possible president's son.

Adding all of this up I figure "The Democratic Party" is highly corrupt and their candidate doesn't know which planet he's on. OBTW you can't talk about 0bama corruption, that would be racist.

Trump 2020 baby!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News