The blue wave is coming

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
House Republicans will spend the next 2yrs exposing the mass corruption of the Biden family, & Democrats face a daunting senate map in 24.

Red Wave, book it!

Reactions: GSPMax and psu skp

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark

Book it.
What the 2022 election demonstrated is that it is getting harder and harder for Dems to cheat. The 2021 VA Governor's race first showed us that the upgraded scrutiny ON election night made it almost impossible for Dems to dump enough ballots at the last minute to push McCauliffe over the top vs Younkin.

The ONLY reason why 4-5 House races in which GOP candidates have a solid lead have not already been called a week after the election is that it would have put the GOP over the 218 finish line. Clearly, people are watching and the Dems can't (or wisely won't) pull the same stunt as 2020.

It will be even harder for you guys in 2024 because 1. the Senate is stacked very unfavorably for the Dems, 2. the Black and Hispanic vote will continue to be less reliable for Dems, 3. the large cities where most Dem votes are located will continue to be riddled with crime, drugs and high taxes/inflation. Chicago/LA and other large cities might follow New York's example and start electing Republicans in the suburbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: NC.Lion

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
Terrible covid mismanagement, massive inflation, raising interest rates, gas prices through the roof, an abysmal foreign policy, the walking dead for candidates... Love it Hate Oz, had their ever in our lifetime been a single worst candidate than John Fetterman. Honest to God, politics aside, I thought Joe Biden was bad but here is a guy who has never done anything in his entire life, is entitled, a phony, and on top of it unfortunately medically unfit for office. Either the democrat public in PA is moronic, brainwashed, or the system is rigged. I call all three - clearly!

If ever the table was set for a Red wave it this past week, and the result was less a total friggin debacle than a testament and expose' of the new reality.

Sorry folks it's over! Between a maniacle demonic media, permanent voter fraud, McConnell pulling the right strings for the Dems in key races with back room deals, and dummed down public, we will never again see the Republicans win back the house, Senate and the Whitehouse. Never again.

Now sit back and watch the Dems end game. We may see Gavin Newsome and Michelle O as running mates, 24x7 coverage of the media swooning over their dream ticket.

Trump, Desantis, Scott, ... It doesn't matter, none stand a chance. The system is totally corrupt top to bottom.

So the Republicans focus the next 2 years on exposing Joe. The Dems will focus on what's next and will show just as much outrage as the Repubs with whatever is exposed.

The script is already written for Hunter, teeing up a few 'minor' crimes while missing the big ones in a discusting game of three card monty. Look over here at the right hand while the left hand is stealing your wallet. Joe will pardon both himself and Hunter, the DOJ will do nothing but tighten the squeeze on Conservatives the whole while.

20 years from now our kids and grandkids might utter I remember when, allong with millions of quisling Democrats not understanding why they're lives have changed so much for the worse. No matter the media will brainwash the masses with virtually every word....

What we just saw was either the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning my friends.

This election cycle was the true test if the fabric of our society was indeed ripped in two. The verdict is in, success. This is what "we will fundamentally change the country" looks like, and it is still just starting to reveal itself for everyone to see.

Buckle up you haven't seen anything yet.

2024, a blue wave? Absolutely, 2022 is the mirror. Take a good stare.

Reactions: CaptainStabbin1

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001

Book it.
Who -

Biden
Harris
Pelosi
Clinton
M. Obama
Fetterman
Beto
Newsome

Whoever runs could be elected only to continue the downward spiral that we have been in.
But carry on you fools.

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
Terrible covid mismanagement, massive inflation, raising interest rates, gas prices through the roof, an abysmal foreign policy, the walking dead for candidates... Love it Hate Oz, had their ever in our lifetime been a single worst candidate than John Fetterman. Honest to God, politics aside, I thought Joe Biden was bad but here is a guy who has never done anything in his entire life, is entitled, a phony, and on top of it unfortunately medically unfit for office. Either the democrat public in PA is moronic, brainwashed, or the system is rigged. I call all three - clearly!

If ever the table was set for a Red wave it this past week, and the result was less a total friggin debacle than a testament and expose' of the new reality.

Sorry folks it's over! Between a maniacle demonic media, permanent voter fraud, McConnell pulling the right strings for the Dems in key races with back room deals, and dummed down public, we will never again see the Republicans win back the house, Senate and the Whitehouse. Never again.

Now sit back and watch the Dems end game. We may see Gavin Newsome and Michelle O as running mates, 24x7 coverage of the media swooning over their dream ticket.

Trump, Desantis, Scott, ... It doesn't matter, none stand a chance. The system is totally corrupt top to bottom.

So the Republicans focus the next 2 years on exposing Joe. The Dems will focus on what's next and will show just as much outrage as the Repubs with whatever is exposed.

The script is already written for Hunter, teeing up a few 'minor' crimes while missing the big ones in a discusting game of three card monty. Look over here at the right hand while the left hand is stealing your wallet. Joe will pardon both himself and Hunter, the DOJ will do nothing but tighten the squeeze on Conservatives the whole while.

20 years from now our kids and grandkids might utter I remember when, allong with millions of quisling Democrats not understanding why they're lives have changed so much for the worse. No matter the media will brainwash the masses with virtually every word....

What we just saw was either the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning my friends.

This election cycle was the true test if the fabric of our society was indeed ripped in two. The verdict is in, success. This is what "we will fundamentally change the country" looks like, and it is still just starting to reveal itself for everyone to see.

Buckle up you haven't seen anything yet.

2024, a blue wave? Absolutely, 2022 is the mirror. Take a good stare.
Never say never. The Republicans can take back the President position in 2028 if they rid of the conspiracy theories.

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
the map favors them greatly in 24
My map say Democrats win in 2024 no matter who runs.

The red states stay red and the swing states are now blue. Blue won the swing states in 2020, 2022 and will win in 2024. Republicans had a chance in 2020 to change tactics but didn’t and will take more than 2 years to change its color.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
What the 2022 election demonstrated is that it is getting harder and harder for Dems to cheat. The 2021 VA Governor's race first showed us that the upgraded scrutiny ON election night made it almost impossible for Dems to dump enough ballots at the last minute to push McCauliffe over the top vs Younkin.

The ONLY reason why 4-5 House races in which GOP candidates have a solid lead have not already been called a week after the election is that it would have put the GOP over the 218 finish line. Clearly, people are watching and the Dems can't (or wisely won't) pull the same stunt as 2020.

It will be even harder for you guys in 2024 because 1. the Senate is stacked very unfavorably for the Dems, 2. the Black and Hispanic vote will continue to be less reliable for Dems, 3. the large cities where most Dem votes are located will continue to be riddled with crime, drugs and high taxes/inflation. Chicago/LA and other large cities might follow New York's example and start electing Republicans in the suburbs.
If you think there was cheating you are moron. End of conversation.

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
If you think there was cheating you are moron. End of conversation.
I are moron? LOL

My post actually said that cheating is getting more difficult. You not read good.

Oh, and the Dem's former #2 donor says hello

_127618774_5cddff17-11a0-4777-9fe8-0d3fdf9c52e3.jpg

NC.Lion

Jan 11, 2021
they win if trump is nominated
in every other scenario their chances are pretty close to zero
The senate map is so favorable for the republicans in 2024, I can’t see them losing even if trump ends up being the candidate.

Can you see Trump leading the ticket and Manchin winning WV again? Not after he signed off on the green new deal. Also Ohio (even with brown is an ok candidate) isn’t going blue. Tester is up and a few others. This years senate map was favorable to dems, 2024 it’s favorable to republicans.