ADVERTISEMENT

The owner of Red Hen explains why she refused service to Huckabee Sanders (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-sanders-to-leave/ar-AAz44OB?ocid=spartanntp

Okay, so what this all boils down to is gay rights. The restaurant staff took exception to Trump’s position on gays serving in the military. Good so far. My SIL is gay so I can relate. Now here’s the rub. Follow this scenario if you’re brave enough to do so. If not then continue to close your eyes, your ears and let your mouth flap.

Say you’re serving in a front-line unit where the bullets are flying. Unit cohesion is crucial because if ‘the line’ breaks then the enemy overruns you. Sharing your foxhole is Butch. He’s openly homosexual. He’s got the hots for Davey, who’s three foxholes down the line. Your foxhole is the focus of the enemy assault. Butch, fearful for Davey’s safety and feeling chivalrous, abandons his position so he can protect Davey. Consequently, your position is overrun. The same can be said for women serving in frontline units. When you introduce a sexual component unit integrity is compromised. Why do it when you don’t have to? I am sorry to have to explain it to some of you like you’re a two-year-old but the LGBT community just doesn’t get it. There must be limits for which you ask.

Now Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ first mistake was to let the owner call her aside in private. She should’ve made the owner explain why she was denying her service right there in front of other patrons. Why didn’t the owner do it. Because she was afraid of the backlash. She was afraid other paying customers would walk out. Her actions bespeak of cowardice. Now she must deal with the consequences of a business owner getting political. Good luck to her.

Look, whenever we start ‘86-ing’ people due to their political beliefs we open the door to 86-ing people due to faith, race, sexual preferences, etc. Then there’s no stopping the ideologue. If you are unable to accommodate dissenting opinion then you’ve no place in a society whose basis is a constitutional republic. Antifa my ass! Don’t look now but who is the Nazi…

a-member-of-the-sa-posts-a-sign-on-a-jewish-shop-urging-germans-not-to-buy-from-jews.jpg

I know some of younz can't deal with it but “we hold these truths to be self-evident...”

I thank you and have a blessed sabbath!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News