ADVERTISEMENT

The Pitt coach needs to worry about barely beating a FCS school

I dont for the life of me know why you guys are so insecure... A pitt coach mentions good pass protection unlike others and you all in unison start whining and get all defensive....You are PSU.. 107 strong.. remember..All the great recruiting.. great history.. etc etc... Why are you so concerned with Pitt... Instead of throwing insults answer the question.

Says the guy so insecure he constantly trolls a PSU message board looking for Pitt topics.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Remember at all times -
Pittphobia symptoms include incessant sobbing, hiccuping, thumb sucking, and crying for mommy.
Call 911 if symptoms last over a year.

He took some major jabs at PSU in his PC. The Fan 93.7 played the clips and were laughing at how bold he was to make those comments.

Hey Pat you defensive genius, you gave up almost 40 points to an FCS school and were lucky to win. You might want to shut up and accomplish something before you start running your mouth.
Pitt won. We lost. I am more concerned with us than Pitt.

Pitt - Akron, Iowa, Virginia Tech

PSU - Buffalo, Rutgers, SDSU

9Nationalchampionships is my favorite poster on Pantherlair. His/Her delusion knows no bounds. It is going to be thoroughly enjoyable watching the unrealistic expectations come crashing down over the next 11 weeks. My guess is 9nationalchampionships has never seen Pitt play for a National Title and will never have a chance to. He/She will have to remember what daddy told her about Dan Marino and think about what could have been if they were alive for the brief stretch of Pitt relevancy in the past 65 years. The good news is that for 8 months out of the year Pitt is everything they dream about. Anything they like can be dreamed up as reality. Unfortunately, these next 4 months are never too kind and will be very difficult when the reality of Pitt football comes crashing down on old 9nationalchampionships!

Sounds like the rivalry is alive and well! The head on game will be great for the Commonwealth

Pitt trolls have been here since Saturday (this site doesn't ban posters just because they are Pitt fans unlike the Pitt site does to psu fans). When trolls start their nonsense (whether Pitt, Temple, Michigan, etc) people fire back. That's not evidence of a rivalry (unless you're a desperate Yinzer still living in the late 70s I guess).

Conner got hurt and there was a long thread here complementing the kid and wishing him the best. If that was reversed you know what drivel would be on the Pitt boards toward anything PSU (just see that board on....well....any day).

Last edited:
Pitt trolls have been here since Saturday (this site doesn't ban posters just because they are Pitt fans unlike the Pitt site does to psu fans). When trolls start their nonsense (whether Pitt, Temple, Michigan, etc) people fire back. That's not evidence of a rivalry (unless you're a desperate Yinzer living in the past I guess).

Conner got hurt and there was a long thread here complementing the kid and wishing him the best. If that was reversed you know what drivel would be on the Pitt boards toward anything PSU (just see that board on....well....any day).

You would think their fanbase would be wise enough to play Akron and win prior to coming here are crowing. If you look at recent Pitt history, I would not feel too good about that game. I think Pitt is going to spend a year complaining about an incompetent offense. If you can't pass the ball against YSU and can't stop YSU, you are in for a long year.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
You would think their fanbase would be wise enough to play Akron and win prior to coming here are crowing. If you look at recent Pitt history, I would not feel too good about that game. I think Pitt is going to spend a year complaining about an incompetent offense. If you can't pass the ball against YSU and can't stop YSU, you are in for a long year.
Hell, they lost to Akron last year as well.

pitt football, one 10 win season over the last 33 seasons. Catch the fever.... because you'd have to have one to be a fan of that toilet bowl program.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT