ADVERTISEMENT

The ultimate question

Conewago

Jul 10, 2017
Now that is officially the off-season, it's time we discuss the greatest possible wrestling question of all time

Jason Nolf vs. Zain Retherford. A full 7 minute match under the lights at Rec Hall. Who wins?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Now that is officially the off-season, it's time we discuss the greatest possible wrestling question of all time

Jason Nolf vs. Zain Retherford. A full 7 minute match under the lights at Rec Hall. Who wins?
Not Kyle Dake...

Fun! I'll play along. Assuming of course that Jason is 100% fully recovered from his knee injury and not the incredible 80% we saw that was still better than the rest of the class at 157.

It'd be a dogfight, of course. I think Jason's length might pose some problems for Zain because I really don't think Zain would be able to ride and turn Jason like he did the rest of the world at 149. I think the length and the extra weight would give Jason the slightest edge. I'll go Nolf 5-3.

That's crazy!! It's like Rocky and Apollo Creed at the end of Rocky III. I don't want to see or know who would win.

Reactions: therod
Let’s go a step further

Zain vs Nolf

Winner takes on VJ

Winner takes on Hall

Winner takes on Bo

Winner takes on Sugar

Winner takes on Nick

I go Nolf
Nolf
Hall
Bo
Bo
Nick

I saw the title of this thread and thought it was going to be a philosophical poultry discussion.

chickenegg1.jpg

Reactions: therod
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT