ADVERTISEMENT

The Vaccine Cult and its senile front man are coming for you...

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Let's get right to the bitter reality: the vaccines aren't working as originally advertised. At minimum, they're working with far less effectiveness than was billed by Saint Tony and his minions. There is a flood of data now to show this. From Israel...the UK...Iceland...not to mention our own Spacious Skies and Fruited Plains.

Infections...hospitalizations...not working. But deaths?! At least you won't die. OK, if you say so.

I wish none of this were so. I wish the vaccine regime was working according to the predictions of the "experts." Hell, my wife and I got the shots...first one and then the second. We'd definitely like them to friggin' work.

Never mind...Senile Joe, who probably doesn't know what day it is anymore, and his Wokeist minions are doubling down (link below). Tripling down. Get the shots...or be ruined. And the booster too. And however many boosters may follow. (Every 8 months...6 months...3 months...who knows...it's all good.)

The demands of the Wokeists and their vaccine cult fly in the face of actual evidence and science...not least of which is the immunological advantage of having had the virus and recovered from it.

We're on a road to catastrophe...and it all has a biblical feel:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News