ADVERTISEMENT

This is just awful..............

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Courtesy of the left.

MS-13 gang member arrested for murder of 20-year-old Maryland woman with autism​

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-gang-member-arrested-murder-20-year-old-maryland-woman-autism

Police in Maryland announced they arrested an illegal immigrant teen and suspected MS-13 gang member for the killing of an autistic 20-year-old woman over the summer.

"It’s been for me, many sleepless nights … I never thought I would take this journey on losing my daughter in such a horrific way and so soon," Tammy Nobles, the mother of Kayla Hamilton, told WMAR-TV in Baltimore. "When I found out that it was a juvenile, I was shocked. I was like, ‘A juvenile did this to her?’ Like I was really shocked. I could not believe a teenager could do this."

Police in Aberdeen, located in northeastern Maryland about 30 miles from Baltimore, announced they arrested an unnamed 17-year-old boy for allegedly strangling 20-year-old Hamilton to death in July.

"Hamilton’s death was determined by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner to be a homicide by strangulation. Detectives learned from Hamilton’s family that she was autistic and had recently moved to Aberdeen with her twenty-two-year-old boyfriend," the Aberdeen Police Department wrote in a press release Thursday.

• Angry
Reactions: WeR0206 and psuted
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News