ADVERTISEMENT

This is why I love Penn State

California_Lion

Sep 15, 2002
And the coaches that we have and the culture they've created. This is more important than winning any FB game.

A student, Ashanti Rubin (daughter of ex Lion Lee Rubin?) indignantly tweets that she went to class, even though there is a blizzard in State College.

Coach Franklin immediately tweets back. Click on the photo to see his reply.

And the coaches that we have and the culture they've created. This is more important than winning any FB game.

A student, Ashanti Rubin (daughter of ex Lion Lee Rubin?) indignantly tweets that she went to class, even though there is a blizzard in State College.

That. Is. AWESOME.

Reactions: Bob78
There was a blizzard

There was a blizzard in State College? I merely ask for information. (Cue old-timers saying they walked barefoot 5 miles uphill each way in knee-deep snow to go to 8AM class every Saturday in January.)

Reactions: vops
There was a blizzard

There was a blizzard in State College? I merely ask for information. (Cue old-timers saying they walked barefoot 5 miles uphill each way in knee-deep snow to go to 8AM class every Saturday in January.)
No....it was East Halls to Mary "Beaver" White building for swimming at 8 am in blizzard

Reactions: Leo Ridens
Please take this opportunity to remember that Penn State has a culture problem.

It bothers me that Franklin has the time and inclination to respond to this snowflake’s tweet. I’m starting to understand the current “problem” with PSU football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT