ADVERTISEMENT

This Might Be The Worst Idea Joe Biden’s Ever Had

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
America’s Commander-in-Chief just laid another egg.

President Joe Biden wants all Pentagon vehicles to be electric by 2030 – in just six years and seven months. America’s fearless leader previewed this policy on Earth Day 2022.

“We’re going to start the process where every vehicle in the United States military, every vehicle, is going to be climate-friendly — every vehicle,” Biden said in Seattle that April 22. “I mean it.”

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm just reiterated this objective.

Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) asked Granholm at an April 26 Armed Services Committee hearing, “Do you support the military adopting that EV fleet by 2030?”

I do, and I think we can get there,” Granholm replied....

“I encountered a lot of IEDs on dirt roads in Afghanistan, but no charging stations,” said Matt Pottinger, who served three combat deployments as a Marine and later as Deputy National Security Advisor. “We rely on China for most of our EV supply chain, and that trend is worsening. It was hard enough when we depended on Middle Eastern allies for our energy needs. To put those needs — even for our military — in the hands of our chief adversary is, to use a technical term, pretty dumb.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News