ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts On Game

Gorki224

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
1. Great Win!

2. I'm the furthest thing from homer but I'm sick of people trashing this team saying their overrated, bla, bla bla. I had it to hear it from my Dad, my barber, a few friends. There are people out there that think if Penn St doesn't dominate and win big every game, they are overrated. EVERY TOP TEAM has wins that aren't pretty

Do these people watch other teams?

- Did they watch Will Howard make the most boneheaded move running the ball with :06 left in the game and running the clock out to lose the game?

- UGA get slaughtered by Bama the 1st half and lose the game? Did they watch Bama get upset to Vandy?

- Did they watch Bama almost lose to South Carolina today?

- Miami had the refs hand them a win vs VA Tech with a horrible reversal on a Hail Mary?

- Miami needed the biggest come back in school history ever just to beat Cal?

- Oregon almost lost to Idaho and Boise St?

- Tennessee lost to Arkansas and needed OT to beat a HORRIBLE Florida Gator team?

- Clemson got curb stomped by UGA?

- Ole Miss lost to Kentucky and LSU?

If PSU is overrated than so are every other top team with exception of maybe Texas, OSU and Oregon. Besides them literally every other top team is probably more overrated than Penn St is.

4. The best thing about this game (besides the win) was watching Allar face HUGE adversity and come back big time in the clutch. It's huge because when he faces tough times vs OSU he'll be ready and wont go into a shell like he did last year.

5. I know Wallace dropped a pass at a crucial time, but I'd like to see AK get him more targets. Its like they went away from him after his big WVU game???

6. As I stated a while back we only have ONE DE that can get pressure on the QB. I stand by saying Max Granville should be part of the rotation. To clarify NOT start over DDS but make him part of the rotation especially on passing downs. He will give you more pressure than DDS, Vanover, or Vilbert. I haven't heard Vanover's name called once this year.

7. Tony Rojas is overrated. Great athlete but not great LB. Just like we only have one DE that can get pressure, we only have one consistently good LB in King. Give Tamere Robinson some run.

8. I've been saying all year Tyler Eldson is a huge liability. He's slower than my dead grandmother, always out of his gap and was throwing himself on the ground today not even close to making the tackle. Like he was literally just diving on the ground at nothing. Again Tamere Robinson should be playing in front of Eldson.

Last edited:
Reactions: aworsnup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.