ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket prices for Cleveland

Gray52

Dec 9, 2012
i hope this isnt a sign for other sections... but we got word last week on the suite prices for Cleveland, and it's not pretty. $1,950/seat is the starting point.
MSG suites started at $800/seat, and St Louis at $900/seat ($700/seat two years ago), respectively.
More than doubling the previous year is just crazy.

i hope this isnt a sign for other sections... but we got word last week on the suite prices for Cleveland, and it's not pretty. $1,950/seat is the starting point.
MSG suites started at $800/seat, and St Louis at $900/seat ($700/seat two years ago), respectively.
More than doubling the previous year is just crazy.
Ouch. That's $325 per PSU individual title. This year was only $180.

Tickets already went on sale the day the tourney started this year.....

Do you think they will get that price?
I guess that depends on how many they have. I do know that St Louis did not sell out their suites just by filling those that had requested them. I got a call from them in November or so asking if i would be interested in adding one of their "penthouse" suites.

Ticket availability, in general, is varied. Yes, the NCAA sold some starting the day before the tournament, I believe. Then there's the school's allotments, which aren't known until late Fall. The NWCA gets some, and I believe local companies/individuals (in Cleveland) will have dibs too, probably others.

I've had a deposit on one in Cleveland since January. They called and told me they're probably going to be $35000.00...I damn near sh!t a cruiseliner. I told them that is was more than MSG and they said there is a lot of demand...I'll say!!!

I've had a deposit on one in Cleveland since January. They called and told me they're probably going to be $35000.00...I damn near sh!t a cruiseliner. I told them that is was more than MSG and they said there is a lot of demand...I'll say!!!
Let's be patient. These are the numbers they're floating so far, and the response has been consistent..."it's the demand". It's my understanding it's all market survey so far, and not one suite's been rented...so we'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Let's be patient. These are the numbers they're floating so far, and the response has been consistent..."it's the demand". It's my understanding it's all market survey so far, and not one suite's been rented...so we'll just have to wait and see.
Roar...the voice of reason!! Thanks for getting me off the ledge!!

. Wrestling fans are not the deepest pockets so I expect ticket prices to more than half. If not I have a front row seat in the Lyco man Cave :p 65 inch smart TV.

We were told a price last year for St Louis not long after MSG wrapped up... the price never dropped. Im not holding out much hope of a price drop next year.

We were told a price last year for St Louis not long after MSG wrapped up... the price never dropped. Im not holding out much hope of a price drop next year.
St. Louis has a lot more experience with the wrestling championships than Quicken Loans. Too early to say they won't move, imo.

Reactions: Gray52
It holds 18 and I'm not sure if that includes party favors. Our suite in St Louis did not.
Aww come on GOLDBANGER only money you can do it..Sorry we didn't hook up in St. Louis my partner and I had some issue's lol..Will not make Cleveland hoping for St. Louis again in the future but heck going on 80 so maybe this was the last one.

Aww come on GOLDBANGER only money you can do it..Sorry we didn't hook up in St. Louis my partner and I had some issue's lol..Will not make Cleveland hoping for St. Louis again in the future but heck going on 80 so maybe this was the last one.
Sorry I missed you too minnhawkeye but you got at least ten more in ya so we will definitely see each other soon. I love Saint Louis for nationals, only place I liked better was Oklahoma City. Stay well my friend!!

Reactions: minnhawkeye
The voice of reason speaking to the voice that wore a gold suit in St. Louis. Quite the dichotomy, but I haven't seen pics.
In my defense, it was for the finals and the Gold attire was certainly appropriate. As for the pictures, I am not technologically inclined enough to post them on here, that sounds like a pretty good excuse to me.

Reactions: Gebmo
I'm just hugely disappointed 'BANGER and Co. didn't meet up with our gang in St. Louis. Saw tons of old friends, and hung out with a dozen or so from here, but no 'BANGER.

Were you even there, my friend??????????

Oh...and if you want to post pics of yourself on here, just contact tikk...he's the man!!

I'm just hugely disappointed 'BANGER and Co. didn't meet up with our gang in St. Louis. Saw tons of old friends, and hung out with a dozen or so from here, but no 'BANGER.

Were you even there, my friend??????????

Oh...and if you want to post pics of yourself on here, just contact tikk...he's the man!!
Are you kiddin' me Roar, me miss that tournament!! Quite possibly the best one I've ever seen, only because I can't quite remember the details of our run of two PIAA state team titles and a runner up in a three year span back in the eighties. This getting old is not good for the memory. Lots of people I wanted to see this year that I didn't have a chance to. My avatar is pretty close to the outfit my crew had me wear for the finals, so I'm hoping photos aren't necessary!!

Reactions: RoarLions1
Are you kiddin' me Roar, me miss that tournament!! Quite possibly the best one I've ever seen, only because I can't quite remember the details of our run of two PIAA state team titles and a runner up in a three year span back in the eighties. This getting old is not good for the memory. Lots of people I wanted to see this year that I didn't have a chance to. My avatar is pretty close to the outfit my crew had me wear for the finals, so I'm hoping photos aren't necessary!!
Yeah, it was tic...knew you were there somewhere, just missed you among the throngs of 20,000 or so. Sounds like you had a great time...as did I...and I'll let others decide if they're interested in photos ;).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT