ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

3 mobile transfer tickets for Lock Haven. Great seats together in S3L, Row 10. $120 for all 3.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Standing Room only tickets on sale on the PSU Ticketmaster site. I just got mine for the Oregon State meet. Cost $25 each. Supposedly dynamic pricing in effect so it could be different for different meets.

Have the BJC tickets been released yet? I signed up for a mailing list weeks ago, but haven't seen anything come through my Gmail inbox yet, so I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. I want to get 2 for the Iowa match, and I know they'll be hard to get. Thanks.

I have 1 extra ticket for the Michigan BJC meet, section 220 row F, it cost me about $36 after fees

What are my chances of getting 3 tickets outside the match Friday if I bring my two boys down? It didn't use to be too much of a problem....

What are my chances of getting 3 tickets outside the match Friday if I bring my two boys down? It didn't use to be too much of a problem....
I want to say 83% chance.

Can always use ticketmaster. A group of three are currently running $50 each (possibly not including fees). The price may drop given the pending heavy rains that are forecast. I am pretty sure ticketmaster sales stop an hour before the contest starts, so depending how far your coming from, you might be able to wait.

Reactions: hlstone and broteau
Unfortunately, won’t be able to make it to the Lock Haven match. Just put 6 tickets up for sale. 2 in N5U row D and 4 in W4L row 4. Hope someone can uses them. You will find them on the PSU market place.
Huskieswrestling, i purchased the w4l seats 1-7 tckets for friday, how are the seats?!?!

I want to say 83% chance.

Can always use ticketmaster. A group of three are currently running $50 each (possibly not including fees). The price may drop given the pending heavy rains that are forecast. I am pretty sure ticketmaster sales stop an hour before the contest starts, so depending how far your coming from, you might be able to wait.
I may have 2…I’ll know for sure in about 2 hours.

Reactions: broteau
From the waitlist?

The husband of one of my coworkers has been on the waitlist (I believe) and apparently got offered 6 tickets but only wanted/needed 4 at least for this year. So they are selling to me.

(I’m honestly still not 100% sure how the whole process works…)

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Can't make it tonight. I'm looking to donate my two seats in N3U. I'll need your name and email or cell number. You can consider a contribution to PSWC or NLWC in lieu of paying me for tix.

Reactions: danoftw and phelpsp
Looking for 5 tickets for both Michigan (Fri Jan 20) and Michigan State (Sun Jan 22) for my father, brothers and I.

Thank you kindly.

R
bumping this post... nothing on the PSU site about any onsales and the only ones left for the Sun Mich State are $90 each...

any help to get the family in is most appreciated thank you!

Went to ticketmaster website,not the app. Went to my events.had a search feature on the page and typed in Penn State wrestling. Imagine should be plenty of bjc tickets. Rec hall much more limited. Hopefully works for you. If not just keep checking when site is fully functional.

Went to ticketmaster website,not the app. Went to my events.had a search feature on the page and typed in Penn State wrestling. Imagine should be plenty of bjc tickets. Rec hall much more limited. Hopefully works for you. If not just keep checking when site is fully functional.
thanks

Fyi and please correct if I am wrong. looks like Iowa tickets go on sale tomorrow for season ticket holders at 10:00 am. General public sale Thursday at 10:00 am

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Fyi and please correct if I am wrong. looks like Iowa tickets go on sale tomorrow for season ticket holders at 10:00 am. General public sale Thursday at 10:00 am
Is this true @WexfordWarrior and @7brwnpsu ?
giphy.gif

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT