ADVERTISEMENT

Titans 7-9 vs Jags 8-8..win and in…+ Josh Dobbs sighting

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
So if the Titans win they win the division….at 8-9.

And they are starting Josh Dobbs, previously a Steeler back up. Always liked Dobbs and thought he should get a shot somewhere. He has a good arm, runs great, and is probably the most intelligent player since John Urshell retired. He has a degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Purdue….no easy feat👨🏿‍🎓

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
So if the Titans win they win the division….at 8-9.

And they are starting Josh Dobbs, previously a Steeler back up. Always liked Dobbs and thought he should get a shot somewhere. He has a good arm, runs great, and is probably the most intelligent player since John Urshell retired. He has a degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Purdue….no easy feat👨🏿‍🎓
Dobbs having a nice game. He played at Tennessee, not Purdue. 4th round pick by the Steelers. And yes, he is a rocket scientist!

Dobbs having a nice game. He played at Tennessee, not Purdue. 4th round pick by the Steelers. And yes, he is a rocket scientist!
Tennessee! Well, screw him then! 🥴 Always though he was Boilermaker. Oh well, a rocket scientist from anywhere….especially while playing big time football,….is pretty impressive.

Always liked him as a Steeler and wish he got more opportunity. Guy is pretty good all round QB.

Titans only had three drives in first half because they were all long drives. First drive stopped by holding on o line followed by an illegal forward lateral by a receiver on a trick play. End result field goal. Next drive ended with a TD pass of about 25 yds. Third drive another field goal. Half time score of 13-7.

This announcer…..Troy Aikman, right? ……has to be on the Jags payroll. All he does is praise their QB, praised their GM, praised the owner, praised the receivers, praised the O line. Unreal.

It was a decent game. Lawrence did nothing a night and they still tried to make it about him. I get selling a product but people aren't that stupid.

It was a decent game. Lawrence did nothing a night and they still tried to make it about him. I get selling a product but people aren't that stupid.
It was so obvious they wanted the Jags to win. That ‘Fumble’ for six was a forward pass. While the defender hit the QBs arm before it went forward, his arm was going forward before the ball came lose. It’s supposed to be when the ball comes lose. And the ‘review’ lasted about ten seconds on such a critical play.

Never liked Troy Aikman. He is the most over rated person in the Hall of Fame.

Reactions: jjw165
It was so obvious they wanted the Jags to win. That ‘Fumble’ for six was a forward pass. While the defender hit the QBs arm before it went forward, his arm was going forward before the ball came lose. It’s supposed to be when the ball comes lose. And the ‘review’ lasted about ten seconds on such a critical play.

Yeah, I'm torn on the "fumble"--I watched it like 12 times and I sometimes I think he arm was going forward then on other angles I don't think it was. That review should have lasted much longer--couldn't agree more.

Thought it was clearly a fumble…the ball was moving in his hand before he started forward.

Looks like his arm moved forward while he had control of the ball but he had yet to rotate it into a passing position. But the rules say that the starting of forward motion is considered part of a forward pass.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Clearly not a fumble...arm moving forward. I was sorry to see Josh have such a rough 2nd half. Seems like a solid, smart guy and I always pulled for him.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT