ADVERTISEMENT

Today Was A Good Day, Got Ammo Fot My AK

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Today is my sixtieth bday party held together with my best friend and also PSU grad. We’re having a dual party because we were born one week apart, and many of the people would be going to two parties one week after the other.

We thought it made sense to combine the party since I turned 60 last Sunday and my friend turns 60 tomorrow.

So a different friend of mine didn’t know what to get me for my birthday so he decided to give me a case of ammo for my AK 47, he obviously has common sense and gets me.

My sister gave me a $500 gift card for snake river farms. I’m waiting for a text for them to see what kind of Labor Day savings coupon they have, but I’m gonna load up and get a bunch of tri-tips, Wagyu ground beef, some fillets, and probably a brisket.

Pro tip, if you want to make an awesome burger, get some wagyu ground beef and mix it with a decent grade of 85% ground beef I either get the stuff from the local farm or I’ll buy 1 pound packs of naturally raised hormone and antibiotics, free beef from Walmart.

Mixing a pound of Wagyu high-grade beef with a pound of the higher in Walmart or local beef makes one fantastic cheeseburger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News