ADVERTISEMENT

Totally OT: Godzilla Minus One

PSA:

This is far and away the best Godzilla movie ever made. Fantastic flick. Highly recommend people see it while it is in theaters…

ok..now back to wrastlin….
Japan Flying GIF

This movie is actually great. Didn’t feel like monster movie genre. Great, incredibly captive plotline. Cinematography. They didn’t completely over blow Godzilla….in fact made hime more like the original….like a man in a suit.

I only watch an occasional monster movie when it’s free and I’m on a plane because I’ve seen everything….and this is nothing like them.

So….highly recommend. Take a chance on it.

Man, that brings back memories. The first time I saw "Bambi vs. Godzilla" was in the HUB after a fifteen cartoon Roadrunner - Coyote marathon. It was the perfect capper to the evening. After that, I felt drained of any aggression.

My question is whether Godzilla's the good guy or the bad guy. It matters to me.....

Reactions: Ski
My question is whether Godzilla's the good guy or the bad guy. It matters to me.....
The real answer is 'sometimes'.

Kind of like Carter. I can tell you one thing, Carter is wrestling angry this year.

Imagine being 165 from a small program being told you have to go up last minute to wrestle the #1 174 guy in the country who is looking to be a 4xer.

Then only to discover, rather than playing with his food a la Jason Nolf, he is more about ripping your arms off like Godzilla! That was pretty painful to watch, that is if it weren't so great.

Reactions: billrag and PASLP2
I saw a salmon do a variant of this in Katmai NP during a bear watching trip. Ravenous brown bears patrolling the creek everywhere, his dog tired brothers and sisters either getting impaled by huge paws or barely moving and exhausted from their inland spawning run - and this guy does a tail slide out of the water

Reactions: Grass
Went today after wrestling was done. Great movie and would recommend for sure. One of the better movies I’ve seen in a long time.
Really is a great "movie".. quotes because when people think Godzilla they think low budget trash.. but the movie here is really excellent..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT