ADVERTISEMENT

Trace McSorley May have a fractured foot.

We will miss the kid terribly.

I was at the game and he was storming back and forth behind the bench calling the fans out to cheer.

There is no quit in him. He is not big, strong, fast, and his arm his average. However, he is a leader and has an iron will.

I think he might make one hell of a coach.

And a lot of our posters could learn a lot from his example. At least one is in this thread proving that he never will.

LOL. He was awful for three quarters today. Honestly, he wasn't good this year especially after the Ohio State game. Great kid. Tough kid. As another poster said, I'm glad he's gone. Trace is not the kind of QB, even with one of the best RBs ever to play in college football, capable of winning a national title. He maximized his ability. Kudos to him. Can't wait for the next era.

Great kid, has a very bright future in something other than playing football...may have the makings of a good coach.

51.jpg

LOL. He was awful for three quarters today. Honestly, he wasn't good this year especially after the Ohio State game. Great kid. Tough kid. As another poster said, I'm glad he's gone. Trace is not the kind of QB, even with one of the best RBs ever to play in college football, capable of winning a national title. He maximized his ability. Kudos to him. Can't wait for the next era.
At least you recognize yourself.

He cant throw it and catch it..... i saw 6-17 but should have been 10-17 or more and who knows how the game plays out if Thompkins can catch a ball and the get more points early.

Okay, call me an ass but the statement is true. Was Trace awful for about 3 quarters today? Yes or no?
Well it seemed like 1/2 his incomplete passes were dropped by his receivers. And I'm not sure what he could have done differently on a lot of the sacks...no place to run, even for someone as slippery as Trace. Not sure how any other QBs on the roster would have fared in that circumstance (under heavy pressure at times and having WRs drop passes). Trace clearly wasn't 100% healthy but I think I still like my chances on the last drive better with Trace leading the offense.

Reactions: JJTopp99 and BBrown
He cant throw it and catch it..... i saw 6-17 but should have been 10-17 or more and who knows how the game plays out if Thompkins can catch a ball and the get more points early.

We agree on Thompkins but what you're calling drops on weren't drops. He constantly throws the ball behind receivers and doesn't lead them. Hamilton & Gesicki covered this up the past two years. The problem today was Trace not the receivers. Thompkins worse drop was on the Clifford deep ball.

Do we know for sure what exactly his knee injury was in the middle of the season?
He had an ACL/MCL, Miniscus tear and a broken knee cap.

Dude is tough.

Will be interesting now that the season is over if any information on Trace injuries become public.

Anything on Stevens?

Well it seemed like 1/2 his incomplete passes were dropped by his receivers. And I'm not sure what he could have done differently on a lot of the sacks...no place to run, even for someone as slippery as Trace. Not sure how any other QBs on the roster would have fared in that circumstance (under heavy pressure at times and having WRs drop passes) but I still would rather have had Trace leading the last drive to attempt to take the lead than any other QB we have.

You guys are ridiculous in what you consider drops. I have no issue with you saying you want Trace on the field but we have to acknowledge he was horrible for three quarters. That's on him. As a fifth year senior he has to be better and truthfully he wasn't good enough his year. Hamilton, Gesicki & Barkley were the reason he's overrated on this board. Hopefully in 3 years we can all look back and have a real discussion about Trace as a QB.

2 drops (1 by Sanders and 1 by Thompkins) ... so 8-17. (Thompkins other drop was thrown By Clifford, which was the best pass thrown today by any QB)

Missed a wide open Pat F for what would have been a TD before the 2nd missed FG

Missed a wide open WR that would have been a TD instead was a pick.

2020 may be an ass, but he’s correct that for 3 quarters Trace played quite poorly

Whatever you say 2020 aka 78sweetrevenge and in another life the infamous MK. You never fail to disappoint when it cones to your criticism of Trace. You never liked the kid going all the way back to his freshman year.

I have a Love vs. Hate relationship with Trace.

I love his unwavering competitiveness which was how he was able to effectively carry the entire PSU football program the past 3 seasons. I hate him because he covered James Franklin’s massive deficiencies as a head coach.

Carnival Barking James is only now getting exposed as a complete fraud.

I have a Love vs. Hate relationship with Trace.

I love his unwavering competitiveness which was how he was able to effectively carry the entire PSU football program the past 3 seasons. I hate him because he covered James Franklin’s massive deficiencies as a head coach.

Carnival Barking James is only now getting exposed as a complete fraud.
If James is a Carnival Barker just what are you?

Whatever you say 2020 aka 78sweetrevenge and in another life the infamous MK. You never fail to disappoint when it cones to your criticism of Trace. You never liked the kid going all the way back to his freshman year.

I still don't know why you think I'm certain people but I was thrilled when we added Trace as a commit. He had a great career exceeding anyone's reasonable expectations. He's also highly overrated on this board and, yes, I'm glad he's gone in the best possible way. He's a leader and a winner. He's a below average passer.

Honestly, there were people here thinking he could be a second round pick and win the Heisman. It's absolutely laughable. Great kid. Tough kid. Hopefully the next QB is better whoever it is.

we have to acknowledge he was horrible for three quarters
Why do we have to acknowledge that? What difference does it make? I told you when you were making all your ranting posts about the game being meaningless that if we lost you would certainly still come on here and trash the team. You said you wouldn’t because you didn’t care and here you are...predictable as ever.

Why do we have to acknowledge that? What difference does it make? I told you when you were making all your ranting posts about the game being meaningless that if we lost you would certainly still come on here and trash the team. You said you wouldn’t because you didn’t care and here you are...predictable as ever.

Otherwise nothing you say has meaning because you're not being objective.

I said I wouldn't complain about losing. I'm not. I don't care that we lost. It has zero impact on the season. We can still assess coaching and play. It doesn't matter but Trace was one of the main reasons we were down by 20. To try to give him props for bringing us back to within 3 without acknowledging how bad he was is insincere.

Please let me know where I said I care that we lost. I don't. Completely irrelevant. Just like Northwestern winning yesterday was and Michigan getting blown out was. Meaningless.

You guys are ridiculous in what you consider drops. I have no issue with you saying you want Trace on the field but we have to acknowledge he was horrible for three quarters. That's on him. As a fifth year senior he has to be better and truthfully he wasn't good enough his year. Hamilton, Gesicki & Barkley were the reason he's overrated on this board. Hopefully in 3 years we can all look back and have a real discussion about Trace as a QB.
The Strawberry Kiwi was terrible 20/20. All of my guests got sick. I told them some guy that is all knowing recommended it. Shame on you.

Reactions: mn78psu83

I said I wouldn't complain about losing. I'm not. I don't care that we lost. It has zero impact on the season. We can still assess coaching and play. It doesn't matter but Trace was one of the main reasons we were down by 20. To try to give him props for bringing us back to within 3 without acknowledging how bad he was is insincere.

Please let me know where I said I care that we lost. I don't. Completely irrelevant. Just like Northwestern winning yesterday was and Michigan getting blown out was. Meaningless.
Being on this board after the game to post about it shows you care about the game.

I still don't know why you think I'm certain people but I was thrilled when we added Trace as a commit. He had a great career exceeding anyone's reasonable expectations. He's also highly overrated on this board and, yes, I'm glad he's gone in the best possible way. He's a leader and a winner. He's a below average passer.

Honestly, there were people here thinking he could be a second round pick and win the Heisman. It's absolutely laughable. Great kid. Tough kid. Hopefully the next QB is better whoever it is.

2020 is extremely qualified to critique football coaches and players. After all, he did play football in his backyard when he was 12 years old.

The key word for all your posts: meaningless

Being on this board after the game to post about it shows you care about the game.

How? I wasn't on during the game. Now I'm reading about Penn State and seeing idiots saying stupid things because of their bias. That's the same as every other day.

He had an ACL/MCL, Miniscus tear and a broken knee cap.

Dude is tough.

Will be interesting now that the season is over if any information on Trace injuries become public.

Anything on Stevens?
What? ACL MCL what? Certainly not a tear. A strain or something? No way he has a broken knee cap. That has killed Mike Watkins’ game 9 months later...I would be stunned if that is true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT