ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2023 Transfer Portal news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Truax doesn't announce until the workday is over today. I want you all to accomplish nothing. I want you to stick it to "the man"....

I'm going fishing today, so the only "man" who would suffer is me. ;) I can wait until I'm done fishing to read good news for the PSU wrestling team, although I'll go on record once again as saying that I prefer to stick with those kids who committed to PSU out of high school. I'm not suggesting that you don't take a guy at a potential weight of need, especially if he doesn't want a quarter million bucks, but........

bored waiting GIF

Good news fellas, JTS has pulled himself out of the portal and is staying.
The HR made a generous offer for his services but this is where his heart is.
Ok Mods you can lock down the thread now.
FFS looks like SPencers mom got the news and broke another pair of readers.

If traux does commit, does that give any indication of brooks weight for next yr ? Or is coming in to compete against Howard and steen for 125

• Wow
Reactions: Ja1339
If traux does commit, does that give any indication of brooks weight for next yr ? Or is coming in to compete against Howard and steen for 125
Glad Nico isn't around much. Poor guy would for sure be getting rag dolled in the room.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
If we're gonna do this and partner up for a hug I got first dibs on McPat...he just seems like he'd understand my problems and be compassionate. Also, I've met him and I'm bigger than he is.... cuz i'm not sure what the next stage (69) is all about but I have a feeling I'm gonna want to have a fighers chance to not have to become a participant.

😂 Lol, my boss be like, ‘Dude, what have you been doing for the last 2 days?’
JTS's boss just complimented him on how much he's been getting done, 40% more than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT