Trump and family watched the entire search of MAL on CCTV

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
No need for a lot of lawyer types when it was watched by DJT and others live and in living color. Seems that would preclude the thought of the FBI 'planting' anything.

Trump and his family watched FBI raid on security footage, lawyer claims​

Despite former President Donald Trump suggesting federal agents may have planted evidence during their raid of his Mar-a-Lago resort this week, he and his family were able to see “the whole” operation on security camera footage, one of his lawyers revealed Thursday.

“It’s kind of funny. I think the folks in New York, President Trump and his family, probably had a better view than I did because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch,” Christina Bobb told Real America’s Voice.

“I was, you know, I was stuck in the parking lot there to you know, collect paper and answer questions,” she added. “But they were actually able to see the whole thing. So they they actually have a better idea of what took place inside.”

According to Bobb, the FBI initially instructed Mar-a-Lago staff to turn off all the surveillance cameras in Trump’s residence. However, the 45th president’s legal team ensured that they would remain operational.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
No need for a lot of lawyer types when it was watched by DJT and others live and in living color. Seems that would preclude the thought of the FBI 'planting' anything.

Despite former President Donald Trump suggesting federal agents may have planted evidence during their raid of his Mar-a-Lago resort this week, he and his family were able to see “the whole” operation on security camera footage, one of his lawyers revealed Thursday.

“It’s kind of funny. I think the folks in New York, President Trump and his family, probably had a better view than I did because they had the CCTV, they were able to watch,” Christina Bobb told Real America’s Voice.

“I was, you know, I was stuck in the parking lot there to you know, collect paper and answer questions,” she added. “But they were actually able to see the whole thing. So they they actually have a better idea of what took place inside.”

According to Bobb, the FBI initially instructed Mar-a-Lago staff to turn off all the surveillance cameras in Trump’s residence. However, the 45th president’s legal team ensured that they would remain operational.
They took boxes. Once they get to FBI headquarters FBI can say that they found virtually anything in boxes.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
They took boxes. Once they get to FBI headquarters FBI can say that they found virtually anything in boxes.
Stop with the conspiracy crap. The FBI is not like the MAGAcrew that will do anything to save their idol, lord and master. Who do you trust? Be specific and support with facts not just what about nonsense and boogie men - maybe Sasquatch.
The FBI and DOJ have rules of evidence that must be recorded and verifiable in a court. They have decades of proven reliability and serve us all. They protect our country - wake up and act like an American.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Stop with the conspiracy crap. The FBI is not like the MAGAcrew that will do anything to save their idol, lord and master. Who do you trust? Be specific and support with facts not just what about nonsense and boogie men - maybe Sasquatch.
The FBI and DOJ have rules of evidence that must be recorded and verifiable in a court. They have decades of proven reliability and serve us all. They protect our country - wake up and act like an American.
Kevin Clinesmith says "Hello".

You know, the sick freak that pled guilty to falsifying a FISA warrant.

Note to you sick scumbags: Clinesmith had his law license reinstated asap by your DC weasels.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Note to you sick scumbags: Clinesmith had his law license reinstated asap by your DC weasels.
As does James Comey, who created a classified document so that he could leak it to the NY Slime and stimulate the appointment of a special prosecutor.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Doesn’t mean that they didn’t plant documents after they left the site

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
The FBI is not like the MAGAcrew that will do anything to save their idol, lord and master. Who do you trust? Be specific and support with facts not just what about nonsense and boogie men - maybe Sasquatch.
The FBI and DOJ have rules of evidence that must be recorded and verifiable in a court.
I trust Bill Barr and virtually no one else. He was a straight shooter in both of his terms as AG. I trust virtually no one else.

Your claim that the FBI and DOJ are reliably supervised by the courts is hilariously wrong. The 4 FISA applications were each 100 pages worth of clownish lies and passed through the court system with no problem.

The FBI had within its own files the statement of the Dossier source, Danchenko that it was gossip and unreliable. And NOT ONE PERSON FROM FBI OR DOJ had the integrity to inform the court or congress that the basis of the Mueller investigation was easily disproved lies.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

As do the agents that gave Papadopolus $10,000 in cash in an attempt to set him up for blackmail and get him to testify against Trump.

Last edited:

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
MAGAland is fast becoming the home of the forever Snipe Hunt. Really quite laughable and sad at the same time.
Who do you trust???

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

As does Big Dog Billy Clinton who had a secret meeting with Attorney General Janet Reno two days before Hildebeast was to be deposed and four days before FBI head Comey said “Never mind”

Last edited:

maypole

May 9, 2022
Repiglicans maintain that they are victims, everybody is corrupt, and everything that happens is a result of a conspiracy. QAnon has taken over their party.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Good.

Are you really sick with lung disease?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Why? You don’t think somebody could plant something? Ever heard of magicians?

junior1

May 29, 2001
MAGAland is fast becoming the home of the forever Snipe Hunt. Really quite laughable and sad at the same time.
Who do you trust???
Are you kidding, who do you trust..let's see..the media..no.......trump ..no....the fbi..no.

You want examples of fbi..how about the entire dossier issue, the fisa warrants...strok....the most recent hunter biden laptop coverup that was "troubling" to the FBI director.

You trust the FBI?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Are you kidding, who do you trust..let's see..the media..no.......trump ..no....the fbi..no.

You want examples of fbi..how about the entire dossier issue, the fisa warrants...strok....the most recent hunter biden laptop coverup that was "troubling" to the FBI director.

You trust the FBI?
These are the same folks that said there's no fraud in elections. Now it's, you don't trust the FBI? It's laughable. The FBI has been corrupt at the top since Hoover. They've illegally kept secret files on not only organizations but individuals. Elections in America have been bought and paid for, for well over 100 years. It's incredibly well documented.

I highly doubt anything was planted in this case, it's simply a massive overreach by Garland and the FBI.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
These are the same folks that said there's no fraud in elections. Now it's, you don't trust the FBI? It's laughable. The FBI has been corrupt at the top since Hoover. They've illegally kept secret files on not only organizations but individuals. Elections in America have been bought and paid for, for well over 100 years. It's incredibly well documented.

I highly doubt anything was planted in this case, it's simply a massive overreach by Garland and the FBI.
I think they’ve reached a level of stupid arrogance that they might try.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
You hold people who lied to a FISA court in such high regard. But, like everything else, if their lying justifies your ends, you're okay with it.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
The news of the search was first announced by Trumper himself. This after he watched the whole operation on CCTV. If there was any planting of docs it would be on tape.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The news of the search was first announced by Trumper himself. This after he watched the whole operation on CCTV. If there was any planting of docs it would be on tape.
So, you actually think the CCTV covers every closet and area searched.

What a clown.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Trump never 'bought into the classification thing' according to one of his former Cabinet folks.