ADVERTISEMENT

Two new leftie false narratives have rolled out

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
The Left's puppet masters have come up with another couple of new made up attacks on Trump and his candidacy. It's desperation time for them already and it's only April. I've seen various versions of the same themes on a number of their media outlets (expressing these thoughts word for word as directed) and, in some cases, put out by Regime mouthpieces directly.

The first obvious lie is that Trump is more feeble than Biden. This one is a doozie. It's their attempt to "neutralize" the issue of Biden being a brain dead fool. "Trump confuses names at rally". "Trump falls asleep during court proceeding! " "Trump dozes off in court for second day!" and, of course, the quick witted Biden telling Trump he'd beat him at golf if Trump agreed to carry his own bag. Can you imagine Biden's swing these days? Scary. But he's a delusional liar, so there's that...

The second false narrative is that Joe is surging in the polls. "Comeback Joe" is about to take the lead now that his great policies are just kicking in. The First Slut even said that the prior polls (all showing Trump leading Biden) weren't true at all. Now, Dem/Soc pollsters have turned out select "focus group" results showing America just loves Joe and will vote for him in November in a landslide. Of course, this is 100% pure BS.

The Dem/Socs love to say the opposite of what is actually happening so that their low IQ minions stay with this loser. The party leaders know that this is how many of their braindead supporters think: "Oh, Joe's winning? Then all the problems I am experiencing must not be real, right? OK, I'm voting for him if everyone else is too". And, it works with the most weak-minded. Just ask TooLyin".

The timing of these new attacks seems a bit funny to me. The Regime leaks that Joe is apoplectic because of his low standing in the polls and demands his people fix it. His policies continue to produce terrible results (basically worsening over this period). But, somehow, miraculously, people all of the sudden change their minds about him being a complete fail and pledge their undying support for him? hmmmm..... Me thinks something stinks about that scenario.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News