ADVERTISEMENT

U17/U20 Nationals 4/24-28 in Las Vegas

How good is HS wrestling. US world team member Keanu Dillard loses in dirty jersey to a random NJ kid. Props to Dillard for always putting it on the line. steller trained kids are learning the right way, they are the best Hs club in the state right now.
M2 used to be but recently hasn’t been putting out the same effort.
One has to think, what will happen to the club when DT takes the job in Oklahoma? Will it close up or will it be ran by McNight

How good is HS wrestling. US world team member Keanu Dillard loses in dirty jersey to a random NJ kid. Props to Dillard for always putting it on the line. steller trained kids are learning the right way, they are the best Hs club in the state right now.
M2 used to be but recently hasn’t been putting out the same effort.
One has to think, what will happen to the club when DT takes the job in Oklahoma? Will it close up or will it be ran by McNight
M2 is slipping? Levi, Kasak, and Ryder was in there this year.

With McKnight running the show, M2 is not going to shutter it's doors.

Post those kids. I am talking current. Ryder is a transplant. Trust me I love M2 and full endorse it but Steller has taken over the top spot in my opinion. they used to do dual teams and DT was at every event. I completely understand why he is there this season but they have other coaches. Chance is at every event.

1. Steller
2. M2

Everybody else

Post those kids. I am talking current. Ryder is a transplant. Trust me I love M2 and full endorse it but Steller has taken over the top spot in my opinion. they used to do dual teams and DT was at every event. I completely understand why he is there this season but they have other coaches. Chance is at every event.

1. Steller
2. M2

Everybody else
Current kids. You mean like Manville, Cunningham, Perry and Simcox? Or are we talking younger?

I like reading your posts and enthusiasm for the sport, but you tend to suffer from flavor of the month moments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT