ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Dem AG candidate on #SecondMile child trafficking

Great stuff Wendy! Besides those questions I'd like to hear their thoughts on possibly illegal collusion between the bot, NCAA, and big 10 to defraud tax payers. I'd also like to hear their general thoughts on prosecutorial misconduct and going after prosecutors like Fina and the judges they are secretly working with like Feudale.

Great stuff Wendy! Besides those questions I'd like to hear their thoughts on possibly illegal collusion between the bot, NCAA, and big 10 to defraud tax payers. I'd also like to hear their general thoughts on prosecutorial misconduct and going after prosecutors like Fina and the judges they are secretly working with like Feudale.

I would like to know their thoughts on this as well, as would a lot of people. Joe Peters did touch on this in his statement. Zappala did speak of the immense power of a grand jury and the damage it can do and did not discount my feelings on Frank Fina and his use of a grand jury for political assassinations. Shapiro has no experience with grand juries and prosecutors. Morganelli I've not spoken with in person yet and Rafferty is a ghost.

I think the non-profit investigative arm of the AG would be quite the crowbar to pry up that sewer cap and see what's swirling around underneath.

I'd love to finally get to the bottom of all this! So what's keeping any DA (whether they are running for higher office or not) from getting credit from busting this wide open?

These a**holes at Second Mile have skated and could possibly still be endangering kids.

Last edited:
I'd love to finally get to the bottom of all this! So what's keeping any DA (whether they are running for higher office or not) from getting credit from busting this wide open?

These a**holes at Second Mile have skated and could possibly still be endangering kids.

this deserves a serious bump... Would love to hear Bucceroni's take on this.

Maybe....just maybe....the smell from TSM will leak into the media. I doubt because they are lazy.

this deserves a serious bump... Would love to hear Bucceroni's take on this.

I can tell you that AG candidate Josh Shapiro is extremely informed of Greg Bucceroni's complaints by Greg himself. Obviously the entire issue of Second Mile - and by extent - the pathetic handling and enabling by CPS professionals in our state while this went on during their watch - is still an open, oozing wound - Shapiro, Peters and Zappala are aware of it - and Morganelli appears to be as well. Rafferty has been AWOL on the issue.

Morganelli on WHYY RadioTimes today in Philadelphia. Marty Moss Coane is interviewing all the candidates before the primary.

Reactions: Marshall30
Just remember that Kane became the first D elected to AG in PA based upon her rallying PSU support that something would be done. I am afraid this is just candidates pandering to what has been shown to be a fairly powerful voting block.

Just remember that Kane became the first D elected to AG in PA based upon her rallying PSU support that something would be done. I am afraid this is just candidates pandering to what has been shown to be a fairly powerful voting block.
You may very well be right.

But going from A to Z is a process.....moving things from "being ignored" to "being pandered to" is certainly a step down the correct path.
Getting folks on record wrt committing to FINALLY looking at those things which should have been investigated a decade (or more) ago is a very positive step.

Folks like WS and MBS have grinded away relentlessly to move things forward.......and I wouldn't expect any of those folks to stop now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT