ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Dem AG candidate on #SecondMile child trafficking

Ryan Bagwell or Ray.... have any interesting tidbits come out from the most recent docs that have been given to Ryan via his RTK filings? I may have missed the discussion or the information. Thanks.

Reactions: Ski
This is exactly what I'm saying. I'm not quitting, I just have no hope things will ever be different in the publics eye or if the truth will ever come out.

I would say if you are not quitting don't write posts like you did earlier. A big part of winning battles like this is to have mental strength and intestinal fortitude to stick it out and demoralize your opponent. Never never never let them think you have any doubts or any indication that there is an ounce of chance that you will ever backoff. Wear them down, make them blink, kill their hope that this war will ever end in anything but their capitulation. Saying you have no hope gives them hope....Not acceptable!!!

Kane and the Feds met after she took office and discussed how to proceed with the pending investigations. Feds stayed the course with TSM. PA OAG had the Conspiracy of Silence case & anything else related. As Bagwell's information shows, the Feds wrapped up their PSU investigation (ref. 2 Feb 12 subpoena). Second Mile investigation is presumed to be ongoing...in other words, nothing has come out to say it has ended.

Typically, white collar crime investigations (money laundering, extortion, etc) can last a long time. On average between 2 and 7 years. Longer if there are not cooperating witnesses.

Given the tangled web that has been exposed in PA, the TSM investigation could take quite while.
Thank you Ray, You and yours have a warm & Happy Easter.

Tom step

Ray just let his Corbett's Grand Jury Lie, Part 2, I'm sure he'll be posting the link this morning.
Very interesting read :cool:

Thursday, March 24

Corbett's Grand Jury Lie, Part 2

If Corbett's assertion that the AG needed a grand jury to prove a cover-up was true, then the outcome for the former one-term governor is even worse
By Ray Blehar

While the official facts in evidence refute former Pennsylvania Attorney General (AG) and former Governor Tom Corbett's statement about needing a grand jury to coerce testimony and prove a cover-up, the irony is that if his statement was true, it is an admission of not investigating a cover up and/or foot-dragging on the investigation for political reasons.

As noted here, the facts in evidence were that the AG's office didn't find another victim to corroborate Aaron Fisher allegations until January 2011.

If there wasn't evidence of more than one victim --and that Fisher reported Sandusky to the authorities -- then there was no evidence that supported a cover-up.
But what if Corbett was telling the truth? In this case, the truth is worse than a lie.
Under one of the "truth" scenarios, the AG's office may have had a hunch that the reason the other young men that were interviewed didn't disclose abuse was because some person or persons had provided them with some material incentive not to talk.
While it is possible that victims may have been physically threatened, the only known victim, Fisher, came forward without fear of physical harm in November 2008. And, like the other eventual victims, Fisher received gifts from Sandusky, such as new clothes, computers, and sports equipment.

In short, the most likely suspect in a cover-up scenario would have been none other than the perpetrator, Jerry Sandusky.
cont'd

Reactions: Marshall30
Be careful with AG candidate out of Allegheny County/Pittsburgh--Zappalla. Strong mob ties as evidenced by his ability to protect his brother who owned the jails (and profited from) used in the "kids for cash" scandal. Ask Sheeran

Be careful hailpitt, he may come back at you with defamatory and slander action. He does seem to have connections to support his objectives. Out of caution I would remove the post.

Reactions: Marshall30
I am convinced that all federal investigations of PSU and the Second mile have ended without charges. The grand jury subpoena to PSU in Feb. 2012 indicates that a single grand jury investigation probing TSM and PSU was ongoing. We know that grand jury investigation is now closed. Gordon Zubrod retired in October. I don't see any reason to think there's an ongoing investigation at this time.

Kane and the Feds met after she took office and discussed how to proceed with the pending investigations. Feds stayed the course with TSM. PA OAG had the Conspiracy of Silence case & anything else related. As Bagwell's information shows, the Feds wrapped up their PSU investigation (ref. 2 Feb 12 subpoena). Second Mile investigation is presumed to be ongoing...in other words, nothing has come out to say it has ended.

Typically, white collar crime investigations (money laundering, extortion, etc) can last a long time. On average between 2 and 7 years. Longer if there are not cooperating witnesses.

Given the tangled web that has been exposed in PA, the TSM investigation could take quite while.

to
I am convinced that all federal investigations of PSU and the Second mile have ended without charges. The grand jury subpoena to PSU in Feb. 2012 indicates that a single grand jury investigation probing TSM and PSU was ongoing. We know that grand jury investigation is now closed. Gordon Zubrod retired in October. I don't see any reason to think there's an ongoing investigation at this time.

Having no inside information, I have no idea if that is correct or not........but, from where I sit, I can say with ZERO reservation that the last 4+ years have been littered with far too much "BE PATIENT", and far too little "SPEAK UP".........from a litany of folks who should have been speaking up.
Too many people who sit by like a mute (either because their mouths are stuffed full of $100 bills, or they are personally compromised) ...... or who restrict their ire to politically easy targets like low-level pimps Emmert and Freeh.

Too many "pussies"....not nearly enough "heroes".

When that happens, you are far more likely to see things die on the vine, or whimper to a quiet death.

We need some mother-humping Heroes.....STAT!

to

Having no inside information, I have no idea if that is correct or not........but, from where I sit, I can say with ZERO reservation that the last 4+ years have been littered with far too much "BE PATIENT", and far too little "SPEAK UP".........from a litany of folks who should have been speaking up.
Too many people who sit by like a mute (either because their mouths are stuffed full of $100 bills, or they are personally compromised) ...... or who restrict their ire to politically easy targets like low-level pimps Emmert and Freeh.

When that happens, you are far more likely to see things die on the vine, or whimper to a quiet death.

to

Interesting choice of words

In the Spring of 2013, the Feds and Kane agreed to work the cases separately. Kane got PSU and everything else. The Feds got the Second Mile.

While I won't speak to specifics about The Second MIle case, Federal charges were pending against TSM in Spring 2013. There is not a statute of limitations on the crimes.

It took the Feds over 10 years to get Bernie Madoff -- after they were given the information about his fraud techniques by Harry Markopolous. Markopolous kept pushing on the case the whole time -- until Madoff was arrested.

From whitecollarfraud.com

The ACFE 2014 report found that, “Tips are consistently and by far the most common detection method. Over 40% of all cases were detected by a tip — more than twice the rate of any other detection method.” Specifically, the study states that 42.3% of occupational frauds are initially detected from tips and 6.8% of such frauds are found by accident. Therefore, 49.1% of occupational frauds are found by tip or accident. Furthermore, the ACFE stated, “Management review and internal audit rank second and third, respectively, in frequency of detection, but they lag far behind tips.” Only 16.0% of frauds were detected by management review, 14.1% by internal audits, and 3% of frauds by external audits. Unfortunately, our society must primarily rely on the actions of whistleblowers to inform us about most frauds.

Most Federal investigations of white collar crime take between 2 and 7 years. This one may take longer.

Last edited:
DOJ has stated in court filings that its investigation of TSM and PSU has ended.

In the Spring of 2013, the Feds and Kane agreed to work the cases separately. Kane got PSU and everything else. The Feds got the Second Mile.

While I won't speak to specifics about The Second MIle case, Federal charges were pending against TSM in Spring 2013. There is not a statute of limitations on the crimes.

It took the Feds over 10 years to get Bernie Madoff -- after they were given the information about his fraud techniques by Harry Markopolous. Markopolous kept pushing on the case the whole time -- until Madoff was arrested.

Most Federal investigations of white collar crime take between 2 and 7 years. This one may take longer.

Reactions: Ski and step.eng69
DOJ has stated in court filings that its investigation of TSM and PSU has ended.
Thanks, Ryan.

That's a little hard to believe, given that there were charges pending. It is possible that it is now focused on individuals, rather than the charity.

That would be much akin to the AG stating there is no ongoing investigation of Penn State in the cases of Tim, Gary, and Graham.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and step.eng69
to

Couldn't agree more and that includes the people on this board that buy into the paid whores on this board (and within the bought-&-paid-for political apparatchik) who say we need to keep it civil and "respect" the positions of the corrupt and the self-serving hypocrites - Fake Corman being a classic example in regards to his handling of the court case which was completely duplicitous and disgraceful. We need a lot more people to be plain-spoken in their statements that corruption and all other manner of immoral behavior and self-serving hypocrisy by our supposed "leaders" (where the real values, ethics and "culture" problem exists) is repugnant, disgraceful and will not stand. Too many sheep which is precisely what the morally corrupt are counting on - e.g., that people will buy into this bull$hit that scumbags perpetrating tyranny via abuse of authority entrusted in them for self-serving puposes will be "respected". The abuses of power & authority in PA, or the cretins & charlatans perpetrating them, should not be "respected" by anybody of good conscience - quite the opposite, people should be screaming from the mountain-top in no uncertain terms that this bull$hit is unacceptable, decorum be damned.

Last edited:
Reactions: StinkStankStunk
Here are the interviews with Morganelli & Peters.

And here:

For those interested in attending an April 13th 12:00 noon forum in Harrisburg with 2016 AG candidates Peters, Morganelli, Shapiro & Zappala - reserve your (free) ticket here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski

And here:

For those interested in attending an April 13th 12:00 noon forum in Harrisburg with 2016 AG candidates Peters, Morganelli, Shapiro & Zappala - reserve your (free) ticket here:

Both mentioned potential investigations of The Second Mile and how ridiculous it is that no real investigation of the organization has occurred to date. However, the exact same thing could be said of DPW, the Charities State licensor and a regular subcontractor with TSM as well. Absurd that no full investigation of DPW has taken place either.

I too am encouraged by what they're saying...then I keep coming back to the fact that they're politicians, and thus typically speak hollow words when asking for our votes.

Reactions: john4psu and Ski

And here:

Thanks for sharing Wendy. The thought of Zappala being the AG of PA is terrifying...he's been covering up for the Pitt archdiocese for years. He makes corbert look like a choir boy.

His OAG would be RICO up the wazoo

Thanks for sharing Wendy. The thought of Zappala being the AG of PA is terrifying...he's been covering up for the Pitt archdiocese for years. He makes corbert look like a choir boy.

His OAG would be RICO up the wazoo

I know nothing other than reading about the bad blood between the Zappala & Orie families and of course, the #kids4cash scandal attached to the family name.

And I met with Shapiro as Chair of PCCD in his office last July with a rather detailed list of my usual concerns -

Also gave a copy to Kevin Steele in his role as PSAA Pres and a copy for Steele to give to Risa Ferman in her role as a child advocate (she was traveling and could not make the meeting).

Never heard back from any of them answering my questions. Shapiro will need to take a public stance on this.

Frank Fina and his fellow gunslingers in the OAG irreparably harmed so many individuals and their families in all this. Which is a separate rant for another day.

Last edited:
I know nothing other than reading about the bad blood between the Zappala & Orie families and of course, the #kids4cash scandal attached to the family name.

And I met with Shapiro as Chair of PCCD in his office last July with a rather detailed list of my usual concerns -

Also gave a copy to Kevin Steele in his role as PSAA Pres and a copy for Steele to give to Risa Ferman in her role as a child advocate (she was traveling and could not make the meeting).

Never heard back from any of them answering my questions. Shapiro will need to take a public stance on this.

Frank Fina and his fellow gunslingers in the OAG irreparably harmed so many individuals and their families in all this. Which is a separate rant for another day.

Ugh..so infuriating how many people are all talk. When you start to engage them they just slink away.

If you want to know more about Zappala follow Mike Ference on facebook. He's been all over Zappala for years. Zappala's family/father have long standing ties to the mob. It's no coincidence the Zappala involved in the kids for cash scandal walked away unscathed. His dad was a corrupt PA Supreme Court judge.

Very worth noting here - IMO:

This is the type of result folks can get when you have people (Heroes) willing to commit the time and energy to speak out and take action, and not take the first "no" as a reason to quit.

Several folks have committed a ton of time and effort to place this issue on the front porch of the AG candidates - - - - and now we are seeing some of the first buds of fruit being born.

It is just the first buds....but "being persistent" has already yielded 1,000,000% more than any thing that has been reaped from "being patient"

Congrats and Appreciation for those folks who have been so committed to cracking through.......more folks need to lend a hand (or a letter, or a voice on the phone, etc) to keep this issue front and center - and to acknowledge the candidates who ARE being responsive, and point out (embarrass?) the ones who are not.

From Mike Ference re: Zappala

"There is a reason PA ranks so low. Here is one of them Allegheny County DA Stephen Zappala Jr.

Read for yourself and judge for yourself:

Did Allegheny County DA’s office protect predators over children?

If it weren’t such a serious matter, I would find it laughable that
Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr. has announced plans to
“revisit some of the matters” during the tenure of one-time Pittsburgh Catholic
Bishop Anthony Bevilacqua now that the former cardinal of the Philadelphia
archdiocese has been accused of transferring and possibly covering up crimes of
priests accused of sexual abuse and never warning the unsuspecting parishioners
in the new churches.

Perhaps Zappala can start by “revisiting” documentation that I provided
years ago to two Allegheny County Detectives (Logan and Andrews) regarding an
alleged cover-up that inspired the current McKeesport Police Chief to tell me
that a grand jury investigation was merited. This case goes back to 1987, the
last year Bevilacqua served in the Pittsburgh Diocese. The alleged cover-up
involved a local priest giving a young man alcohol and drugs; there was a
period of unconsciousness during which the boy may have been sexually abused,
and then he eventually made his way to a city hospital. His parents were
summoned, told what had happened and advised by medical staff not to report the
alleged criminal activity.

When I shared my research on this case years ago, Zappala and his detectives
did nothing except blow me off.

My guess is that newspapers from the Philadelphia area with legitimate
investigative reporters will break this story first. Zappala and western PA
publishers and editors who didn’t follow through on this years ago may be too
busy removing egg from their face."

From Mike Ference re: Zappala

"There is a reason PA ranks so low. Here is one of them Allegheny County DA Stephen Zappala Jr.

Read for yourself and judge for yourself:

Did Allegheny County DA’s office protect predators over children?

If it weren’t such a serious matter, I would find it laughable that
Allegheny County District Attorney Stephen Zappala Jr. has announced plans to
“revisit some of the matters” during the tenure of one-time Pittsburgh Catholic
Bishop Anthony Bevilacqua now that the former cardinal of the Philadelphia
archdiocese has been accused of transferring and possibly covering up crimes of
priests accused of sexual abuse and never warning the unsuspecting parishioners
in the new churches.

Perhaps Zappala can start by “revisiting” documentation that I provided
years ago to two Allegheny County Detectives (Logan and Andrews) regarding an
alleged cover-up that inspired the current McKeesport Police Chief to tell me
that a grand jury investigation was merited. This case goes back to 1987, the
last year Bevilacqua served in the Pittsburgh Diocese. The alleged cover-up
involved a local priest giving a young man alcohol and drugs; there was a
period of unconsciousness during which the boy may have been sexually abused,
and then he eventually made his way to a city hospital. His parents were
summoned, told what had happened and advised by medical staff not to report the
alleged criminal activity.

When I shared my research on this case years ago, Zappala and his detectives
did nothing except blow me off.

My guess is that newspapers from the Philadelphia area with legitimate
investigative reporters will break this story first. Zappala and western PA
publishers and editors who didn’t follow through on this years ago may be too
busy removing egg from their face."

McKeesport Hospital has been a nest of vipers for decades going back to the turdish and odious Mansfield family.

Is there any known federal investigation of Centre County CYS?

I often disagree with Nate, but he has a point. Not advocating that anyone "move on", but the long and storied track record of the Commonwealth lends credence to the thought that the corruption will continue unchecked. Couple that with a media that is lazy and interested only in protecting the accepted narrative, and it would appear that his prediction is more likely than not.

To your point on the press...they aren't lazy, they are part of the problem. The left has groomed leftie writers by giving them exclusives and "off the record" inside information (yes, and leaks). The right does the same for rightie writers. As such, if they turn on their left or right friends, they no longer have a source. No source means no info and no info means less clicks, less clicks means more layoffs.

Today, the press is in the pocket of those who make money off of the political status quo. Just the way it is and why social media, with all of its warts, is necessary. Today, this board is better information than any single established news outlet.

Is there any known federal investigation of Centre County CYS?
Bruce Heim tells us that this ALL has been VERY THOROUGHLY investigated.....and there is nothing to see there.

Move on already!

10/07/2015

"Recently my involvement with the Second Mile has again come into question.

In response to complaints raised by a small but vocal group, Penn State rescinded an invitation for me to participate in a pre-game military appreciation ceremony...

To those who still believe that the Second Mile as an organization, its employees, or affiliates including myself had some culpability in the Sandusky scandal based on conjecture, I hope to shed some light and context on the decisions that were made over a decade ago, at least as it relates to me and my role with these events. ....

Nobody that I know had any inkling that Jerry might be a pedophile. It never occurred as a possibility until the release of the 2011 Grand Jury presentment that shocked a nation.....

It was not uncommon to see grown men with younger children together in a group shower.....

In 2001......when Second Mile Executive Director Jack Raykovitz came to me with this information seeking counsel, I advised him......that there was no need to bring it to the entire board. If anything, we thought it odd that this was even reported to us if there was no witnessed misconduct or even allegations of misconduct......at the time, The Second Mile had no knowledge of the 1998 incident, which was not reported to us.....

Contrary to the conspiracy theorists, nobody at the Second Mile knew anything about Jerry doing anything other than wonderful things with and for at-risk kids until 2008. Upon receipt of the 2008 report [when Sandusky informed the board he was under investigation], it was immediately taken to the board of The Second Mile for action, which in turn banned Jerry from all kid-related activities.....

In 30 years of working with disadvantaged and at-risk children, to our knowledge Jerry had not had a single allegation of even the slightest inappropriate behavior toward children.

It is difficult to find words to describe the horror we felt when the 2011 presentment was revealed.....

I know the Second Mile and its employees did nothing wrong as do the numerous investigative bodies who spent years looking for evidence of misconduct in the organization related to Jerry Sandusky’s crimes and found none. I have personally been interviewed at length by those organizations and testified in front of the Grand Jury for over two hours.

With the benefit of hindsight, who wouldn’t question if we could have done more or done things differently? Sadly, we do not now have that choice."

And, in closing:

"I believe that the last chapter of this saga has yet to be written."

Yes, let's hope that on this one point, you are correct.

Bruce Heim strokes a putt during 2nd Mile Charity Golf Tournament.

Bruce Heim tells us that this ALL has been VERY THOROUGHLY investigated.....and there is nothing to see there.

Move on already!

10/07/2015

In response to complaints raised by a small but vocal group, Penn State rescinded an invitation for me to participate in a pre-game military appreciation ceremony...

To those who still believe that the Second Mile as an organization, its employees, or affiliates including myself had some culpability in the Sandusky scandal based on conjecture, I hope to shed some light and context on the decisions that were made over a decade ago, at least as it relates to me and my role with these events. ....

Nobody that I know had any inkling that Jerry might be a pedophile. It never occurred as a possibility until the release of the 2011 Grand Jury presentment that shocked a nation.....

It was not uncommon to see grown men with younger children together in a group shower.....

In 2001......when Second Mile Executive Director Jack Raykovitz came to me with this information seeking counsel, I advised him......that there was no need to bring it to the entire board. If anything, we thought it odd that this was even reported to us if there was no witnessed misconduct or even allegations of misconduct......at the time, The Second Mile had no knowledge of the 1998 incident, which was not reported to us.....

Contrary to the conspiracy theorists, nobody at the Second Mile knew anything about Jerry doing anything other than wonderful things with and for at-risk kids until 2008. Upon receipt of the 2008 report [when Sandusky informed the board he was under investigation], it was immediately taken to the board of The Second Mile for action, which in turn banned Jerry from all kid-related activities.....

In 30 years of working with disadvantaged and at-risk children, to our knowledge Jerry had not had a single allegation of even the slightest inappropriate behavior toward children.

It is difficult to find words to describe the horror we felt when the 2011 presentment was revealed.....

I know the Second Mile and its employees did nothing wrong as do the numerous investigative bodies who spent years looking for evidence of misconduct in the organization related to Jerry Sandusky’s crimes and found none. I have personally been interviewed at length by those organizations and testified in front of the Grand Jury for over two hours.

With the benefit of hindsight, who wouldn’t question if we could have done more or done things differently? Sadly, we do not now have that choice."

And, in closing:

This is a provable LIE as the DPW found against The Second Mile and Sandusky (the charity's founder and most powerful "Control Person" at the time) in regards to Aaron Fisher's Formal CSA Complaint registered with the Clinton County CYS Office in late November 2008 (11/25/2008 is the precise date the CSA Complaint was filed with Clinton County CYS and Gerald Rosamilia I believe). The DPW made the guilty as charged finding via their formal "Judicial Hearing Process" in the first months of 2009 right before THESE FINDINGS and allegations landed on the OAG CORBETT'S DESK in MARCH 2009! The DPW/CYS not only sanctioned Sandusky, but they sanctioned The Second Mile as well - the Clinton County CYS DISBANDED their dedicated effort to TSM and TERMINATED the "TSM Coordinator" postion in their offices. The DPW/CYS also BANNED both The Second Mile and Sandusky, and all of the TSM's offerings, from their jurisdiction! Not only that, but Gerald Rosamilia, the Senior Executive of the DPW/CYS Office in Clinton County, called The Second Mile PERSONALLY to deliver the results and SANCTIONS of the DPW's (the Charity's Licensor) formal "Judicial Hearing" and TESTIFIED that he spoke with the #2 Executive at TSM, Katherine Genovese - the President of TSM and wife of the CEO of TSM, Jack Raykovitz - and delivered DPW/CYS's findings and SANCTIONS including that the Office's permanent "TSM Coordinator" had been terminated and that both Sandusky and his charity, TSM, were BANNED from doing any more work in Clinton County!

Not sure what calendar Bruce Heim is using, but the last months of 2008 and first months of 2009 is LONG, LONG, LONG before the presentment came out in November 2011 - two and one-half years before the OAG's bull$hit, "false narrative", clearly MALICIOUS PROSECUTION Presentment and Indictments came out!!! I guess it isn't worth noting that Attroney General Corbett was good buddies with and BEING POLITICALLY FUNDED BY many of the big-wigs on TSM's Board of Directors including Board Chairmen Poole and Board-member Heim??? Also worth noting, Corbett was supposed to be REGULATING The Second Mile relative to "social mission" and that they weren't committing any kind of fraud relative to that STATED and FILED "social mission" - and he was busy taking substantial moolaaa from, and establishing coozy relationships with, the most powerful people at the Charity. Given these coozy relationships, and the money these relationships were supporting AG Corbett with, how can anyone say it is mere "coincidence" that Corbett FAILED to execute his MANDATE as OAG, relative to both his "Charitable and Non-Profit Organizations Division" as well as his "Child Predator Special Investigative Unit", when he was HANDED an Investigation Report from TSM's co-regulator and licencor, DPW, in MARCH 2009 that not only alleged, BUT FOUND THROUGH THEIR FORMAL "JUDICIAL HEARING PROCESS", that Sandusky was USING THE SECOND MILE to access children and groom them for Child Sexual Abuse!!! Coincidence that Corbett just failed to investigate The Second Mile protecting his buddies and political benefactors like Heim and Poole?.......Pure coincidence that Heim is BOLD FACED lying about TSM, or to his knowledge the State of Pennsylvania, including AG Corbett, not knowing anything about any "bad acts" or allegations against Sandusky until the release of the Presentment in 2011? I think not - the rats have clearly been caught with their hands in the cookie jar!

This is a provable LIE as the DPW found against The Second Mile and Sandusky (the charity's founder and most powerful "Control Person" at the time) in regards to Aaron Fisher's Formal CSA Complaint registered with the Clinton County CYS Office in late November 2008 (11/25/2008 is the precise date the CSA Complaint was filed with Clinton County CYS and Gerald Rosamilia I believe). The DPW made the guilty as charged finding via their formal "Judicial Hearing Process" in the first months of 2009 right before THESE FINDINGS and allegations landed on the OAG CORBETT'S DESK in MARCH 2009! The DPW/CYS not only sanctioned Sandusky, but they sanctioned The Second Mile as well - the Clinton County CYS DISBANDED their dedicated effort to TSM and TERMINATED the "TSM Coordinator" postion in their offices. The DPW/CYS also BANNED both The Second Mile and Sandusky, and all of the TSM's offerings, from their jurisdiction! Not only that, but Gerald Rosamilia, the Senior Executive of the DPW/CYS Office in Clinton County, called The Second Mile PERSONALLY to deliver the results and SANCTIONS of the DPW's (the Charity's Licensor) formal "Judicial Hearing" and TESTIFIED that he spoke with the #2 Executive at TSM, Katherine Genovese - the President of TSM and wife of the CEO of TSM, Jack Raykovitz - and delivered DPW/CYS's findings and SANCTIONS including that the Office's permanent "TSM Coordinator" had been terminated and that both Sandusky and his charity, TSM, were BANNED from doing any more work in Clinton County!

Not sure what calendar Bruce Heim is using, but the last months of 2008 and first months of 2009 is LONG, LONG, LONG before the presentment came out in November 2011 - two and one-half years before the OAG's bull$hit, "false narrative", clearly MALICIOUS PROSECUTION Presentment and Indictments came out!!! I guess it isn't worth noting that Attroney General Corbett was good buddies with and BEING POLITICALLY FUNDED BY many of the big-wigs on TSM's Board of Directors including Board Chairmen Poole and Board-member Heim??? Also worth noting, Corbett was supposed to be REGULATING The Second Mile relative to "social mission" and that they weren't committing any kind of fraud relative to that STATED and FILED "social mission" - and he was busy taking substantial moolaaa from, and establishing coozy relationships with, the most powerful people at the Charity. Given these coozy relationships, and the money these relationships were supporting AG Corbett with, how can anyone say it is mere "coincidence" that Corbett FAILED to execute his MANDATE as OAG, relative to both his "Charitable and Non-Profit Organizations Division" as well as his "Child Predator Special Investigative Unit", when he was HANDED an Investigation Report from TSM's co-regulator and licencor, DPW, in MARCH 2009 that not only alleged, BUT FOUND THROUGH THEIR FORMAL "JUDICIAL HEARING PROCESS", that Sandusky was USING THE SECOND MILE to access children and groom them for Child Sexual Abuse!!! Coincidence that Corbett just failed to investigate The Second Mile protecting his buddies and political benefactors like Heim and Poole?.......Pure coincidence that Heim is BOLD FACED lying about TSM, or to his knowledge the State of Pennsylvania, including AG Corbett, not knowing anything about any "bad acts" or allegations against Sandusky until the release of the Presentment in 2011? I think not - the rats have clearly been caught with their hands in the cookie jar!

Heim, as illustrated numerous times in his "statement"....is living in a La-La Land that would make Alice's Wonderland look like Main Street USA.

As Mr Hand would say to Mr Heim........"Are you people on dope?"

Move on already!

10/07/2015

And, in closing:

When Bruce Heim says the last chapter of this saga has yet to be written, I get the feeling that he still believes that Sandusky is not a pedophile.

Reactions: 91Joe95
AG candidate Zappala was in Phila yesterday - here's his spot on WHYY Radio Times:

And here's AG candidate Peters earlier this week on WHYY:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and simons96
I suspect a lot of people wonder if he is right, especially those who are closest to the case and know the facts in evidence.

It is my belief that many of the principals and people who know the case the best have doubts, but they can't discuss publicly for legal reasons and/or because they would get crucified in the court of public opinion if they did. IMO, it will take something like Spanier, Curley, and Schultz being exonerated and/or the Freeh Report being debunked before you see key people weighing in with an opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT