ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

BREAKING: Vaccinated Dying At Twice Rate Of Unvaccinated In This Location​

"in an attempt to save face and keep people convinced that they need the vaccines, Big Pharma and the left shifted their claims and said that the vaccines will prevent serious infection, hospitalizations and death.

Turns out, that’s also a lie. In the UK, data has revealed that vaccinated people under the age of 60 are dying from all causes at twice the rate of the unvaccinated."

“I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality,” wrote former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson on his Substack page.

Berenson, the author of a series of books on government response to the pandemic, pointed out that the most recent rate of death per 100,000 people for the unvaccinated in Britain is 0.9% while the rate for the vaccinated is 2.2% (screen shot here).

read more here:
https://rallyingpatriots.com/breaki...-twice-rate-of-unvaccinated-in-this-location/
I’ve followed Berenson since this garbage started in the spring of 2020. Just remember that he was deplatformed because he presented hard data that contradicted the falsehoods that we were being told by creeps like the current President and Fauci.

Philly going back to mandatory masking out of break. I cannot believe it.

Mandatory masking back in schools
I have to ask if this is going to apply in the wealthy suburban Philly schools, or are the poor, inner city kids going to be used as Guinea pigs again, as if they already haven’t been set back years and years from what was done to them in 2020 and 2021? I can’t believe that any parent would go along with this garbage anymore. It’s definitely time for some real civil disobedience.

Reactions: jjw165 and Ski
I have to ask if this is going to apply in the wealthy suburban Philly schools, or are the poor, inner city kids going to be used as Guinea pigs again, as if they already haven’t been set back years and years from what was done to them in 2020 and 2021? I can’t believe that any parent would go along with this garbage anymore. It’s definitely time for some real civil disobedience.
Those parents voted for it.

Fvck them.

The evidence is out there now how much masking hurt kids in school, especially the elementary school kids. How they can just do this is beyond me. Again, shows that this is 100% about power and control as the facts, data, and evidence have shown that schools are not contagion vectors, masking hurts the learning of school kids, school age kids have very minimal issues with covid even if they do get it, etc.....no medical reason to mask at school.
At this point, parents need to take it to court with the data showing that this is child abuse with very negative public health benefit. Someone has to stand up for the children here.

BREAKING: Vaccinated Dying At Twice Rate Of Unvaccinated In This Location​

"in an attempt to save face and keep people convinced that they need the vaccines, Big Pharma and the left shifted their claims and said that the vaccines will prevent serious infection, hospitalizations and death.

Turns out, that’s also a lie. In the UK, data has revealed that vaccinated people under the age of 60 are dying from all causes at twice the rate of the unvaccinated."

“I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality,” wrote former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson on his Substack page.

Berenson, the author of a series of books on government response to the pandemic, pointed out that the most recent rate of death per 100,000 people for the unvaccinated in Britain is 0.9% while the rate for the vaccinated is 2.2% (screen shot here).

read more here:
https://rallyingpatriots.com/breaki...-twice-rate-of-unvaccinated-in-this-location/
Lol Berenson makes a lot of cash on antivax agenda yet you fools still believe his crap.

At this point, parents need to take it to court with the data showing that this is child abuse with very negative public health benefit. Someone has to stand up for the children here.
I would think that some industrious attorney could file a class action suit and obtain an injunction while the case is being litigated.

Reactions: Online Persona

WSJ: Are Vaccines Fueling New Covid Variants?

The virus appears to be evolving in ways that evade immunity.

Public-health experts are sounding the alarm about a new Omicron variant dubbed XBB that is rapidly spreading across the Northeast U.S. Some studies suggest it is as different from the original Covid strain from Wuhan as the 2003 SARS virus. Should Americans be worried?

It isn’t clear that XBB is any more lethal than other variants, but its mutations enable it to evade antibodies from prior infection and vaccines as well as existing monoclonal antibody treatments. Growing evidence also suggests that repeated vaccinations may make people more susceptible to XBB and could be fueling the virus’s rapid evolution.

And finally, we are about to the point of peer-reviewed work acknowledging "spike protein bad"...

CONCLUSIONS:​

Immunoprofiling of vaccinated adolescents and young adults revealed that the mRNA vaccine–induced immune responses did not differ between individuals who developed myocarditis and individuals who did not. However, free spike antigen was detected in the blood of adolescents and young adults who developed post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, advancing insight into its potential underlying cause.
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.061025

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4d23bea0-842b-432f-b913-04f581440fd2_744x722.png

Campbell argues that while the risk of complications and death due to COVID has significantly lessened since the early days of 2020, the risks associated with the COVID jabs remain the same. Hence, the risk-benefit ratio of the mass injection campaign has flipped, and the risk associated with the shot now outweighs the risk of infection https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...are-dying-while-fueling-variants_4974363.html

Reactions: bison13
Campbell argues that while the risk of complications and death due to COVID has significantly lessened since the early days of 2020, the risks associated with the COVID jabs remain the same. Hence, the risk-benefit ratio of the mass injection campaign has flipped, and the risk associated with the shot now outweighs the risk of infection https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...are-dying-while-fueling-variants_4974363.html
Not only that why would anyone get a shot to protect against a virus that no longer exists in the form the shots were designed to protect against?

Valid discussion. I am not sure about all of that as this thing continues to mutate at light speed. XBB.1.5 or "Kraken" is a complete unknown in terms of how the current vaccines will work or not work.

The result is that XBB.1.5 is highly transmissible while retaining Omicron’s ability to evade the immune system. Several experts have stressed that XBB.1.5’s immune evasion properties should not be overstated, however. While the subvariant may, to some extent, dodge antibodies conferred by vaccines or prior exposure, it will not skirt the immune system completely, says Alessandro Sette, a professor at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology. Sette says XBB.1.5 would have a hard time escaping the cellular immunity conferred by killer T cells, which work by destroying virus-infected cells even if antibodies fail to stop those cells from being infected in the first place. This T cell response helps prevent severe disease. There is currently no evidence to suggest that XBB.1.5 causes more or less severe disease or different symptoms, compared with previous Omicron subvariants. (from an article yesterday)​
There is also a sliding scale relative to age. I think we can all agree that people over the age of 50 should highly consider the vaccine while those under the age of 30 aren't really in danger other than feeling like crap for a few days (not counting comorbidities).

Valid discussion. I am not sure about all of that as this thing continues to mutate at light speed. XBB.1.5 or "Kraken" is a complete unknown in terms of how the current vaccines will work or not work.

The result is that XBB.1.5 is highly transmissible while retaining Omicron’s ability to evade the immune system. Several experts have stressed that XBB.1.5’s immune evasion properties should not be overstated, however. While the subvariant may, to some extent, dodge antibodies conferred by vaccines or prior exposure, it will not skirt the immune system completely, says Alessandro Sette, a professor at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology. Sette says XBB.1.5 would have a hard time escaping the cellular immunity conferred by killer T cells, which work by destroying virus-infected cells even if antibodies fail to stop those cells from being infected in the first place. This T cell response helps prevent severe disease. There is currently no evidence to suggest that XBB.1.5 causes more or less severe disease or different symptoms, compared with previous Omicron subvariants. (from an article yesterday)​
There is also a sliding scale relative to age. I think we can all agree that people over the age of 50 should highly consider the vaccine while those under the age of 30 aren't really in danger other than feeling like crap for a few days (not counting comorbidities).
Why is the "Kracken" not a new variant instead of a sub of Omicron? The answer is simple-----we don't have a "Kracken" vax but we still have an Omicron one!

Science.

Project Veritas Strikes Again: Pfizer scientist admits the unthinkable on hidden camera… they all knew…

January 10, 2023

Project Veritas is back with a vengeance. Elon reinstated their deleted Twitter account and they’ve been taking aim at Big Pharma with redoubled vigor.

But targeting Pfizer is nothing new for Project Veritas. You’ll recall back in 2021, they jumped head-fist into the “vax mandate” debate by publishing a 10-minute video showing Pfizer scientists touting the benefits of natural immunity.

Washington Times:

“When somebody is naturally immune, like, they got COVID, they probably have better – not better, but more antibodies against the virus,” says Mr. Karl in the hidden-camera footage. “Because what the vaccine is, like I said, that protein that’s just on the outside, so it’s one antibody against one specific part of the virus.”
He went on: “When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of virus, and not only just like that outside portion, like, the inside portion, the actual virus.”

Well, Project Veritas is back at it again, and this time they captured a Pfizer bombshell on hidden camera.

A scientist by the name of Chris Croce admits on hidden camera that there’s a link between the vaccine and myocarditis… and they all know it.

Watch:

Here’s what people are saying:

“Not surprising… anytime they spend billions in advertising to push a product that most folks are skeptical about…
You can almost be certain, it’s about money!”
“Everyone needs to see this.”
“Another win for Project Veritas. Imagine how far away we would be from truth if we still relied on corporate shills such the NY Times, The Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the bottom feeders.”
“Being aware means intention which is murder.”
“Oh so they didn’t think it might, they knew it would. Yes they said the smallpox vaccine did this to the degree in which they could release it. So now we know that they test these vaccines for this, then pretend they didn’t know when talking to the media.”

Will Big Pharma (and Fauci etc.) get away with this or will these ghouls face the justice they deserve?

Time will tell, but one thing is for certain – the new GOP House has a lot of work ahead of them. And the “Trey Gowdy-style” hearings of the past – that amounted to nothing – won’t cut it anymore.

Just so everyone knows what happened....the Twitter files show Pfizer pressuring Twitter to ban people stating that kids have a zero percent chance of dying from COVID. Of course this is 100% true and is still true today. This was posted, on this thread, in the summer of 2021 (2.5 years ago). Yet, they are still pressing people to get their kids vaccinated. Vile and despicable.

Just so everyone knows what happened....the Twitter files show Pfizer pressuring Twitter to ban people stating that kids have a zero percent chance of dying from COVID. Of course this is 100% true and is still true today. This was posted, on this thread, in the summer of 2021 (2.5 years ago). Yet, they are still pressing people to get their kids vaccinated. Vile and despicable.

I received the first two Moderna shots under pressure from family, which I never would do now; I never got a booster and never shall get any more of these therapeutic shots. However, I respect the decision of a person who received both shots and a booster or more.

With that said, I never dreamed that I would live in a country that forced people to have something injected into them that was not a true vaccine under threat of losing a job or being prevented from attending social functions, etc. That's what happens in totalitarian countries like China, in which the individual is just a servant to the state. It's also amazing that this was promulgated by the same people who believe that a woman should have the right to choose about when to end a pregnancy because it's her own body.

As I've said before, and I know that this never is going to happen, but many people who imposed these policies definitely should face civil damages suits, and some also should face criminal charges because there is no doubt in mind that much of this involved payoffs for pushing these therapeutics.

When this disaster is assessed years from now, I believe that it will be concluded that if we just had been allowed to continue to lead our normal lives, even in the spring of 2020, and the vulnerable had been protected, much less damage would have been done than what was done by the actions of these corrupt politicians and health officials. In fact, there probably would've been almost no damage done to society.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT