ADVERTISEMENT

UWW tonight and live on Flo Pro

T. Law lost on criteria after surrendering the tieing points in the final 10 seconds. Joe Lee was up 4-0 on Voss and just as quickly is down 10-4 with 1:00 left in the 1st. Nick Lee on deck on #3.

Update: Joe Lee falls to Voss (injury default)

J Lee was up 4-0 then it was 4-4 when he got into scramble lost it but got leg laced and injured his left knee. which was already wrapped with a big knee pad.

n lee up next.

eirman with another crazy match this time loses to scotty parker.

Joe Lee very impressive. Voss has been wrestling at St. Cloud State last two years, was 6th at Fargo Junior Freestyle two years ago (lost in consy semis and then forfeited to Kemerer in 5/6).

Going toe-to-toe with Voss and then got injured in the leglace and gave up 3 twos in a row before defaulting.

A taller kid with nice leg attacks. As I'm posting Nick Lee down 8-0 in the first 15 seconds to McKee. A quick 2 and 3 quick guts.

N. lee goes down 0-8 quick after a TD and gut wrench. Goes back in hits a lat drop and almost gets the fall down 4-8. in on low single and as he is coming up he gets hipped to exposure and then in the scramble gets leg laced and gives up the TF. drops down to consi now.

cenzo is creating all the action but jojo just too strong with his hips. jojo w a 4pt counter. cenzo down 2-4 end of 1

jojo hit again for passivity and now on the 30 sec shot clock

and just like Hall goes and 10-0 TF on shields. will meat Cenzo in semis

Are they running the semis rite after this round? I couldn't watch the Cenzo match I kept getting an error when I clicked on that mat

Nice, just posted another thread..sorry I did not realiz you were talking todays results in this thread. I should have looked first

Are they running the semis rite after this round? I couldn't watch the Cenzo match I kept getting an error when I clicked on that mat

yes i believe so. will be a round of consi first. which we have n. lee in.

on a side note, techology is great. Im on my way now to SC to watch PSU baseball this afternoon. wife is driving and I have the laptop on watching wrestling.

Reactions: Cenosillicaphobia
HELL YEAH CENZO!!!! with the fall! body lock to the fall

Really!?!? That us awesome! Wish i could have watched it! For me, the match vs Jojo was going to tell me where he stands ability-wise. We Are (penn st) gonna be stacked next cpl of yrs.
Gotta get Nevills at HWT wrestling tough.

Really!?!? That us awesome! Wish i could have watched it! For me, the match vs Jojo was going to tell me where he stands ability-wise. We Are (penn st) gonna be stacked next cpl of yrs.

Fear not: Give Nevills a full offseason to lift weights and a season to get in wrestling shape . If Nick avoids injury, I'd expect him to be a low AA, although a lot of talent returns at HWT

Nevills needs to hit the weights really HARD...If he transforms his body he will be very very tough next season....His wrestling ability is already their...Needs that MAN body for HWT. He should be living in the weight room.

teasdale just rocked Picciccinnniiicccc....jeez

Lee wins 17-8...was back and forth early in 2nd pd and then nick hits another gear. kids has very good leg attacks and drives well with them.

fix w the workman like 2nd pd TF of gomez. wish we had a big enough crow bar to pry him from Ok State. He is studly, plus I love the hair.

nice exposure by joseph 2-0 joseph

double by joseph 4-0
hall with the nice spin around 4-2
hall with a gut right as time ends in first 4-4

2nd
hit joseph for passivity as he shoots????
nothing..5-4 hall
hall pushout 6-4
Joseph with a nice single but man HAll just was able to get his way out of it and gets the 2 on a spin around end 8-4 I think..they are still discussing yes 8-4 HALL

very nice match

Last edited:
not sure if you guys saw, but Nick Lee had a great match against Eierman.

was leading 6-4 with :30 left and got stuck.

but point is, he's wrestling really well.

I saw it. Posted on the other thread that both the Lee brothers are very impressive here - at least from what you look at when watching freestyle and projecting to folk. Lee looked like the better wrestler than Eierman, just not in the same league strengthwise and Eierman looks like he is a bit of a freak athletically. To be expected with Lee being a couple years younger. Lee also took apart Jose Rodriguez with like 8 TDs. Was one of those matches in free where you didn't have much doubt who would be better in folk either. That's not always the case.

I thought Joe looked very good also competing at 145.5 against kids a year and two in college rooms. Definitely not outclassed by anyone he wrestled and looks like he is on the lankier side for the weight and can fill out.

Teasdale's tf of Piccininni is all kinds of impressive. Wow.

It was a very impressive freestyle performance. Tognetti for sure is crying about it.

Honestly, it wasn't as impressive when you watched it in person - more of a "freestyle" kind of win I like to call them - but to be fair, I could say the same thing about Joseph's win over Smith. I didn't come away from watching either match thinking that the winner would be a solid favorite over the loser in a folkstyle match. Or even a favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: burnsie1983
Nick looked fairly lean at 132.5 or whatever it is. He's just finishing his junior year in HS, so you would think he would project at 141 after a RS. That's if he get's one. After seeing a few of his matches today he just may be ready after another year and a half. But who knows.

Joe wrestled at 145.5 and looked pretty lanky, although one match was against Verkleeren who is on the shorter side. He wrestled at 138 this year during the season. Maybe he's a 149, maybe a 57/65.

Does the Indiana guy on here know what size his parents are?

Nick looked fairly lean at 132.5 or whatever it is. He's just finishing his junior year in HS, so you would think he would project at 141 after a RS. That's if he get's one. After seeing a few of his matches today he just may be ready after another year and a half. But who knows.

Joe wrestled at 145.5 and looked pretty lanky, although one match was against Verkleeren who is on the shorter side. He wrestled at 138 this year during the season. Maybe he's a 149, maybe a 57/65.

Does the Indiana guy on here know what size his parents are?
Does the champ go anywhere else ? Or top ?

PIccininni hammered by Teasdale, may also say that Picc isn't quite there yet. While Teasdale is very good, I don't believe a great wrestler gets TF'd by him.

Reactions: dunkej01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT