ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: While we're waiting for the 2016 Banquest Video... Let's bring back the 2014 Banquet Video

amalone

Oct 12, 2005

Who could forget ZTrain derailing Logan Steiber at Rec Hall? Place nearly came down after Zain's takedown in OT.

The End of the two very storied careers of David Taylor and Ed Ruth.

James English's emotional and huge OT win over previous National Champ... Kendric Maple in the consy's. Still will never forget Cael lifting James up after the match and an emotional James English being embraced by David Taylor as he came through the tunnel after that epic win. What a win for the unheralded guy who gave it his all. Love the expression on James face as DT mobbed him. How could you ever forget that win and the interview with James afterwards? Impossible.

Did I mention the never duplicated, always offensive and dynamic David Taylor and Ed "Always the Truth" Ruth?? ;)

Enjoy... as I did for the 10th, 20th time. I've lost count.

Penn State wrestling... Offensive and kick arse wrestling lives here. Ask DT, Ed Ruth, ZPain... and don't forget to ask, York's own, James English how it felt... to go out a CHAMP? Never gets old.

Last edited:

Who could forget ZTrain derailing Logan Steiber at Rec Hall? Place nearly came down after Zain's takedown in OT.

The End of the two very storied careers of David Taylor and Ed Ruth.

James English's emotional and huge OT win over previous National Champ... Kendric Maple in the consy's. Still will never forget Cael lifting James up after the match and an emotional James English being embraced by David Taylor as he came through the tunnel after that epic win for the unheralded guy. Love the expression on James face as DT mobbed him.

Did I mention the never duplicated, always offensive and dynamic David Taylor and Ed "Always the Truth" Ruth?? ;)

Enjoy... as I did for the 10th, 20th time. I've lost count.

Penn State wrestling... Offensive and kick arse wrestling lives here. Ask DT, Ed Ruth, ZPain... and don't forget to ask, York's own, James English how it felt... to go out a CHAMP? Never gets old.
Really enjoyed. We are...:)

Reactions: amalone
Reached out to those that normally release the video...waiting for a response. Last year's was released April 20th.
Good to know Roar and as it's been a long wait just to release a Banquet Video that I know people are chomping at the bit to see and reminisce about another great season.

Reactions: lionlover

James English's emotional and huge OT win over previous National Champ... Kendric Maple in the consy's. Still will never forget Cael lifting James up after the match and an emotional James English being embraced by David Taylor as he came through the tunnel after that epic win. What a win for the unheralded guy who gave it his all. Love the expression on James face as DT mobbed him. How could you ever forget that win and the interview with James afterwards? Impossible.Penn State wrestling... Offensive and kick arse wrestling lives here. Ask DT, Ed Ruth, ZPain... and don't forget to ask, York's own, James English how it felt... to go out a CHAMP? Never gets old.

I don't get it? How could English have beaten a previous national champ if Cael can't coach? (That never gets old either!).

Sorry if this has been addressed in another thread somewhere but has there been word yet on when the video might be released?
If someone in the know could contact the Sports Information people or whomever would release the video... that would be great. It's two plus mths past the banquet and the banquet video hasn't been released. I know there's a whole host of people who would like to see the video. Myself. ;)

If someone in the know could contact the Sports Information people or whomever would release the video... that would be great. It's two plus mths past the banquet and the banquet video hasn't been released. I know there's a whole host of people who would like to see the video. Myself. ;)
Everyone wants something for nothing these days:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT