ADVERTISEMENT

WAR EAGLE, baby!***

Definitely worst case for us getting a NY6 for those that care--let's go Stanford
Alabama really not making a good case to make the playoff with a loss. It's Alabama so it may not matter but...yikes

Definitely worst case for us getting a NY6 for those that care--let's go Stanford
Alabama really not making a good case to make the playoff with a loss. It's Alabama so it may not matter but...yikes
Losing by 12 to #6 and rival at their place. Much worse loss than getting caned by that powerhouse Iowa

Losing by 12 to #6 and rival at their place. Much worse loss than getting caned by that powerhouse Iowa

It isn't but they won't have a win on their resume to match Wisconsin if Ohio State wins that game. I think Bama gets in regardless but they aren't looking good

Bama wasted a huge opportunity after the replay

Bama has the same issue as Wisconsin, they've really played no very good teams. Difference is they're Alabama. If OSU beats Wisconsin in a close game, will you make a case for Wisconsin being in?

So...

Auburn or Alabama if Georgia wins
Wisconsin no matter what
Clemson or Miami winner
Oklahoma if they win vs. TCU, Alabama otherwise

OSU = no shot

It isn't but they won't have a win on their resume to match Wisconsin if Ohio State wins that game. I think Bama gets in regardless but they aren't looking good

Bama wasted a huge opportunity after the replay
Wisky is a speed bump. Tosu’s biggest win, by far, is over us. The b1g doesn’t deserve to get a team in this year. Heck Wisky might still find themselves behind Bama this Tuesday...that’s how shitty their schedule is.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Saban doesn't win another title with Hurts at QB.

The kid is a physical specimen, no doubt. Yes, he's only lost two games as a starter, but it's Bama under Saban; he has not lost 10 games since '09 has he? Reality is, kid is being blocked for by a top 3 OL, surrounded by multiple future NFL draftees at RB and WR. Look at his stats. 120ish yards passing before another over the LoS throw on final play that went for 45-50.

Sadly, they are still in the conversation with one upset next week because of the Saban era. Not deserving this year. This was their playoff. Should be over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT