Was the 'red wave' destroyed because of Covid?

oldcougar65

Mar 11, 2015
Before the vaccine came out, deaths from Covid-19 were equally divided between the parties. But then came the vaccine, and whoever is at the top directing the MAGA propaganda machine, got together over a three martini lunch and decided to use the vaccine as a rallying cry and a fund raising tool, saying, "Let's tell those fools that this vaccine is a mind-control device and your brain will be taken over. These dopes will love that one. Then we can sell some of these damn drugs we can't get rid of. Who knows, it wouldn't hurt."

And yes, MAGA was instantly brainwashed. From the time the vaccine has been issued through the entirety of 2021, and almost certainly through 2022, that ratio of Covid deaths was no longer equal between the right and the left. Since the vaccine's issuance, twice as many Republicans have died than Democrats.

So many close, close races. How many outcomes would have been changed if all those brainwashed idiots hadn't died?

Oh, but the mind control is just ready to happen or it's already happened or I don't know it might happen. (MAGA thoughts while reading my post.)

Reactions: NJPSU

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Before the vaccine came out, deaths from Covid-19 were equally divided between the parties. But then came the vaccine, and whoever is at the top directing the MAGA propaganda machine, got together over a three martini lunch and decided to use the vaccine as a rallying cry and a fund raising tool, saying, "Let's tell those fools that this vaccine is a mind-control device and your brain will be taken over. These dopes will love that one. Then we can sell some of these damn drugs we can't get rid of. Who knows, it wouldn't hurt."

And yes, MAGA was instantly brainwashed. From the time the vaccine has been issued through the entirety of 2021, and almost certainly through 2022, that ratio of Covid deaths was no longer equal between the right and the left. Since the vaccine's issuance, twice as many Republicans have died than Democrats.

So many close, close races. How many outcomes would have been changed if all those brainwashed idiots hadn't died?

Oh, but the mind control is just ready to happen or it's already happened or I don't know it might happen. (MAGA thoughts while reading my post.)

Oddcougar, you have so much to learn about trolling.

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
giphy.webp