ADVERTISEMENT

We are better

It's nice for a young guy to know where he wants to spend his years in college. Congrats to him for knowing himself.

Just watched his HUDL Freshman tape.
I've watched and coached a lot of football over many years. HS and Division III college.
That kid has "IT." If Penn State can keep that kid you have Barkley 2.0 and maybe better! It's in the BURST! Only have seen two kids with that...Barkley and Kijana.
That kid has special written all over him.

Just watched his HUDL Freshman tape.
I've watched and coached a lot of football over many years. HS and Division III college.
That kid has "IT." If Penn State can keep that kid you have Barkley 2.0 and maybe better! It's in the BURST! Only have seen two kids with that...Barkley and Kijana.
That kid has special written all over him.
Spell will be playing in the 'KDKA Kickoff Classic' Friday at 5:00PM representing McKeesport vs Lake HS from Uniontown, OH.

The game will be broadcast on KDKA radio and played at The Wolverina in Turtle Creek, PA. Which is the home of Woodland Hills HS (Miles Sanders) for those in the Pittsburgh area who may have an interest in watching the game in person.

Spell will be playing in the 'KDKA Kickoff Classic' Friday at 5:00PM representing McKeesport vs Lake HS from Uniontown, OH.

The game will be broadcast on KDKA radio and played at The Wolverina in Turtle Creek, PA. Which is the home of Woodland Hills HS (Miles Sanders) for those in the Pittsburgh area who may have an interest in watching the game in person.
Thanks, will have to watch,

Having witnessed this happening all over, I now always have to ask ... is he a "true" frosh? He goes to public school, so there's a good chance he might be ... but around these parts, just about every recruitable athlete has flunked themselves at least once (often times they started school late, too), so the "frosh" should be sophs or juniors, anyway.

Having witnessed this happening all over, I now always have to ask ... is he a "true" frosh? He goes to public school, so there's a good chance he might be ... but around these parts, just about every recruitable athlete has flunked themselves at least once (often times they started school late, too), so the "frosh" should be sophs or juniors, anyway.

Holdbacks. HS RS year. Is it still as common? When I was in HS, there was a class above me that had roughly 13-15 of them and the kids in my class ended up with about 10.

General Admission $12.00. <Click the link.

$50.00 Family Price.

If you plan on watching the 7th rated sophomore football player in the country who is currently a PSU commit, you'll have to see him perform in person.

It would be great to have a nice PSU representation there....
Dang, didn’t notice it said radio! Have to be at airport at 9:15 so will consider it.

Holdbacks. HS RS year. Is it still as common? When I was in HS, there was a class above me that had roughly 13-15 of them and the kids in my class ended up with about 10.
A kid who was in my son's grade did it. Just repeated 8th grade. Now going to be a junior with a bunch of Div 1 offers. Not sure how it is managed with the school if you are not flunking which I don't think many are actually flunking and this kid was not. I think they just take additional classes to get ahead and then it makes it very easy to then graduate in Dec of their senior year and join their college program in January.

A kid who was in my son's grade did it. Just repeated 8th grade. Now going to be a junior with a bunch of Div 1 offers. Not sure how it is managed with the school if you are not flunking which I don't think many are actually flunking and this kid was not. I think they just take additional classes to get ahead and then it makes it very easy to then graduate in Dec of their senior year and join their college program in January.
Plus a bunch of kids- athletes and regular students- stayed back after virtual/ hybrid/ option to never step inside of school year. Our school has 2 wrestlers who repeated 8th and 7th grade and are now Jr/Soph. Both are Dl recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT