ADVERTISEMENT

Weekly Review of Rankings for 12/20/16

And who knows if Kyle Snyder will stick around. If he is serious about wanting to be in the UFC before the 2020 Olympics, then he has to get a move on. If he waits until he graduates, 2 years may not be enough time to be in the UFC.
Funny how we haven't heard peep about that in the months since that one time.

I strongly suspect he never was all that serious about UFC. Maybe he thought he was -- but nothing helps prioritize matters quite like a couple losses.

I strongly suspect he never was all that serious about UFC. Maybe he thought he was -- but nothing helps prioritize matters quite like a couple losses.

Well I assumed we hadn't heard a peep out of it because it's wrestling season and he had international and collegiate matches. From what I remember, after the season Snyder was going to make a decision as to starting up an MMA career.

Or, getting punched in the head a few times. Maybe he went to the MMA gym, somebody whacked him about the head and shoulders and he said, "You know what? I kinda like my face the way it is."

Maybe, that's the case, I don't know why we'd speculate such since nothing has changed from when he originally brought this up in September.

Or, getting punched in the head a few times. Maybe he went to the MMA gym, somebody whacked him about the head and shoulders and he said, "You know what? I kinda like my face the way it is."

He just realized that pinning guys was way more fun than he ever imagined. Gonna try that for awhile until it gets boring.

Merry Xmas SHP. No time to really look in detail but I immediately noticed the importance of 125 to the team race with Suriano at #3 and Rodriquez at #4, but then I also noticed no Gilman at 125.
Yeah, most of the Hawks don't have enough matches. Fortunately, Midlands is coming for them...

Ah, got it. Thanks. I'll be watching both Midlands and the Scuffle with interest. Should be a lot of really good matchups.
I'll be not only watching (in person), but also live-blogging, with just as much interest! And yes, I'll, as usual, be at both.

Fully updated, and Average generated. Sorry for the delay -- I was waiting on the Pirate to post his rankings, and by the time he did so I was dealing with family, traveling, holidays, etc.

I'm not sure if I'll post a Weekly Review for the week of 12/27. It depends on whether or not most of the rankings post something this week. If a majority of them take a pass and wait until next week, then I'll do the same.

Fully updated, and Average generated. Sorry for the delay -- I was waiting on the Pirate to post his rankings, and by the time he did so I was dealing with family, traveling, holidays, etc.

I'm not sure if I'll post a Weekly Review for the week of 12/27. It depends on whether or not most of the rankings post something this week. If a majority of them take a pass and wait until next week, then I'll do the same.
My rankings won't change, as they were effectively done for the week of 12/27. No competition has occurred since my release (and none will until the Lock Haven Classic starts, an hour before Midlands does).

Not really bumping, but a notification, from the Department of Redundancy Department. Effective immediately, the Dual Impact Index and the National Collegiate Open have terminated their partnership. The Dual Impact Index should be referred to as the Dual Impact Index until further notice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT