ADVERTISEMENT

Well RangerDan don't keep us in suspense

Manage a twa

SLP99032906.jpg

I asked my wife Saturday AM whether she wanted her friend to come over for the game and she said no. I was ok with her coming, but my wife didn't want to have to stay up late entertaining her friend.

I asked my wife Saturday AM whether she wanted her friend to come over for the game and she said no. I was ok with her coming, but my wife didn't want to have to stay up late entertaining her friend.
That's it?! After reading all of the myriad posts speculating about the possible denouement of this story? After watching the video clip of "The Switch?"

I refuse to accept this conclusion. You've GOT to persuade your wife to invite this woman (or some other woman who is suitably attractive) over to watch a PSU game. Make it an Indiana, Illinois, or Minnesota game, where the outcome is never in doubt and you can afford momentary distractions. :cool:

That's it?! After reading all of the myriad posts speculating about the possible denouement of this story? After watching the video clip of "The Switch?"

I refuse to accept this conclusion. You've GOT to persuade your wife to invite this woman (or some other woman who is suitably attractive) over to watch a PSU game. Make it an Indiana, Illinois, or Minnesota game, where the outcome is never in doubt and you can afford momentary distractions. :cool:

After the response he received, do you blame him for not trying to persuade?

Perhaps, you should’ve suggested this...
1524640444200.gif

I still think Ranger Dan is in the doghouse.
Just can't quite tell exactly how he got there.
Perhaps, because he didn’t suggest this...
1524640444200.gif

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT