ADVERTISEMENT

Wellll.... my wife volunteers me to help brother in law on Saturday

Niiiiiiccccce!!
Man, that is your fault for not communicating well in advance that this weekend is sacred. I do a guys weekend every year...we go to a cabin in the mountains of North Carolina solely for the purpose of watching March Madness and the NCAA wrestling tournament. That way I can watch every second to my heart's content without the distractions at home of 3 kids and a wife who doesn't understand my obsession with wrestling.

Reactions: kevin310 and Ja1339
Man, that is your fault for not communicating well in advance that this weekend is sacred. I do a guys weekend every year...we go to a cabin in the mountains of North Carolina solely for the purpose of watching March Madness and the NCAA wrestling tournament. That way I can watch every second to my heart's content without the distractions at home of 3 kids and a wife who doesn't understand my obsession with wrestling.
I'm impressed that an ex-wrestler likes March Madness ;)

I may have told this story before, but my HS had the winningest wrestling program in PA and we sold out over 2,000 people for most big wrestling match's. I played... basketball and we were lucky if we got a couple hundered people watch us most nights.

Anyway, my old flame was captain of the cheerleaders. She said the cheerleaders used to "draw straws" to see who had to cheer for the basketball team...LOL!o_O

I may have told this story before, but my HS had the winningest wrestling program in PA and we sold out over 2,000 people for most big wrestling match's. I played... basketball and we were lucky if we got a couple hundered people watch us most nights.

Anyway, my old flame was captain of the cheerleaders. She said the cheerleaders used to "draw straws" to see who had to cheer for the basketball team...LOL!o_O
In high school we practiced in the boiler room then went down to the gym where the basketball players were practicing to do laps to cool off. One day those big b-ball players were razzing us ...like helping BIL on saturday- it ain't happening. From then on we had to run outside. the cheerleaders followed.

Reactions: lionlover

I don't that much, but two of my buddies who go on the trip are ex-basketball players and they do. We're all big Penn State fans and with wrestling, they certainly have a lot more to cheer about this time of year.

Reactions: lionlover
I postponed my one son's birthday party........and made my wife drive to pick up our other son at college. I am going to tinker around the house between sessions, but I nothing is getting the way.

Reactions: Azchief32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT