ADVERTISEMENT

Weren't we told this was going to be Coach Prime's and Colorado's year by a certain poster?

This is the most unlikable team I can recall. Sanders kid is average a best. He’s out there pushing his teamsters and if he’s not screwing up consistently. Hunter has a horrible attitude as well.

NDSU outplayed Colorado too, they just didn’t have the athletes in the secondary to cover Henry and Horn.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
UNL up 28-0 at the Half and gets the 2H Kickoff as well..... Yea, this CO team is awesome - LMAO. I think CO needs to hit the Portal for a new coach.

• Love
Reactions: PSU4U
These announcers sure are trying to pump up this Colorado team as being good.

Prime needs at least five yrs in Boulder but won’t get it as he’ll depart as soon as his kids leave. Expect him back in Florida soon.
He needs to go down a couple leagues.

Nebraska will surpass PSU in the next yr or two. Matt Ruhle is the real deal and they have a real 5* QB for three yrs!
Nebraska does not recruit at an upper level. According to 247 they are ranked #10 in our conference recruiting rankings for 2025. Rhule has barely a 500 record in college and was horrible in the NFL. I have no fear of Nebraska overtaking PSU and would not want Rhule coaching here at PSU.

Nebraska does not recruit at an upper level. According to 247 they are ranked #10 in our conference recruiting rankings for 2025. Rhule has barely a 500 record in college and was horrible in the NFL. I have no fear of Nebraska overtaking PSU and would not want Rhule coaching here at PSU.
I agree except for him at psu , I'm just not sure either way .

I agree except for him at psu , I'm just not sure either way .
I would take Schiano before Rhule in a hypothetical as there is a real body of work to assess with Schiano, but truly neither meet the standards required at PSU.

Prime needs at least five yrs in Boulder but won’t get it as he’ll depart as soon as his kids leave. Expect him back in Florida soon.

What is 5 years going to do for Prime in Boulder? He doesn't recruit HS kids. There is no device going on. Ita rent-a-kids.

It was one thing to do it in year 1 from a 1-11 team. It's another to maintain the same path in year 2.

I think he quits when his kids turn pro.

The Florida schools would be crazy to bring him in, but who knows about that.

Nebraska will surpass PSU in the next yr or two. Matt Ruhle is the real deal and they have a real 5* QB for three yrs!

Highly doubtful. They will be lucky to get to 9 wins in 2 years. Nebraska isn't going 11-1. Hyperbole.

Good coach and QB but that’s about it - and no the won’t surpass PSU in a few year - no recruiting base whatsoever and lucked into this QB

Florida could use him. As in UF.

They need someone to bring some life back to that program.

That being said... FSU could use him as well.

Not sure of his coaching ability... but both Florida schools are so far off the rails they need something.

LdN

Good coach and QB but that’s about it - and no the won’t surpass PSU in a few year - no recruiting base whatsoever and lucked into this QB
I was expecting this kind of comment about Nebraska surpassing PSU. Last night during the Bama game, it was stated that DeBoer has the second most wins since 2022 with 26 and now 27 after last night; he’s second behind Smart, who has 29. In that same time, Franklin now has 23, which probably puts him close to the top five, and Smart has coached in four more games since Franklin in that span, and DeBoer has coached in three more games, Yet, Franklin winning 23 games since 2022 means that Nebraska is going to surpass PSU to some people, and this is based on Nebraska beating at home UTEP and a Colorado team that almost lost at home to Norrh Dakota State.

Reactions: lazydave841
I would take Schiano before Rhule in a hypothetical as there is a real body of work to assess with Schiano, but truly neither meet the standards required at PSU.
Schiano is an interesting case study. At Ohio State he was a mediocre defensive coordinator, particularly when compared to Jeff hafley. But when he goes to Rutgers he does a great job. I'm sure some people will remember that he had the Tennessee job until he was smeared by Clay Travis.

I think he could possibly do a great job at Penn state.

Schiano is an interesting case study. At Ohio State he was a mediocre defensive coordinator, particularly when compared to Jeff hafley. But when he goes to Rutgers he does a great job. I'm sure some people will remember that he had the Tennessee job until he was smeared by Clay Travis.

I think he could possibly do a great job at Penn state.
PSU already has a head coach who is doing. a pretty good job.

Reactions: PSUSignore
Matt Rhule is an excellent coach. When you take a 1-11 program and turn it into 11-1, sure your cumulative record will be around.500. That’s just math. By the way, what’s Saban’s NFL record? No one, except a couple guys in cubicles, is clamoring for Matt Rhule to replace James Franklin.

I don't know if Nebraska will pass PSU or not but they certainly seem to be a team on the rise.

Reactions: psu00
I don't know if Nebraska will pass PSU or not but they certainly seem to be a team on the rise.
Nebraska was shutout in the second half yesterday against a bad Colorado team. They're improving and Riaola is a stud but that's far from a good team IMO

Reactions: lazydave841
Nebraska was shutout in the second half yesterday against a bad Colorado team. They're improving and Riaola is a stud but that's far from a good team IMO
I don't know how much NIL money they have but I know they have one of the best fan bases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT