ADVERTISEMENT

Western woman are hot!!!

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
I just got back from a rodeo in Three Forks Montana, and let me tell you, there were a large number of VERY attractive women in attendance. See below of some random rodeo queen I googled to avoid the flag. This town has a population of less than 2000 people, but there were at least 3000 at the rodeo. i was amazed at the number of really hot young women there. I don't know whether the average girl in this area is hotter than in PA, or maybe it just attracts more attractive women. The scenery was very nice, that's all that I can say for sure....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cosm...amp16954/rodeo-girls-megan-etcheberry-bikini/

I just got back from a rodeo in Three Forks Montana, and let me tell you, there were a large number of VERY attractive women in attendance. See below of some random rodeo queen I googled to avoid the flag. This town has a population of less than 2000 people, but there were at least 3000 at the rodeo. i was amazed at the number of really hot young women there. I don't know whether the average girl in this area is hotter than in PA, or maybe it just attracts more attractive women. The scenery was very nice, that's all that I can say for sure....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cosm...amp16954/rodeo-girls-megan-etcheberry-bikini/
I'll throw the flag too. I just got back from the Calgary Stampede and short skirts and cowboy boots must be the norm there. Yes, lots of lookers in the crowd.

Do I have to do everything around here?! :eek:

f50b2d96fb43a85e4b934dce06d5f265--sexy-cowgirl-cowgirl-style.jpg

I won't post her picture because I believe there is an exception for friends, but the daughter of a high school friend was a female high school rodeo competitor in Florida (I didn't know there was such a thing), and she is very fit, as Donald Trump would say. She was the National High school Champion in some event a few years ago. She now competes for some small college down south.

Apparently high school and college rodeo is a pretty big deal in some parts.

Reactions: Fayette_LION
I won't post her picture because I believe there is an exception for friends, but the daughter of a high school friend was a female high school rodeo competitor in Florida (I didn't know there was such a thing), and she is very fit, as Donald Trump would say. She was the National High school Champion in some event a few years ago. She now competes for some small college down south.

Apparently high school and college rodeo is a pretty big deal in some parts.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Short skirts or jean shorts and boots is a real hard combo to beat. Austin is filled with girls wearing these combos in the summer. Actually saw some underbutt twice at happy hour because the jean shorts were cut so short.

7b108ae180f5c37cd4388c86b1719338.jpg
Do you wear a cup with a slot to happy hour?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT