ADVERTISEMENT

What color are we wearing each day in NYC - Blue or White? Thanks.

I was just wondering the same thing. This will be my first year in a PSU designated area. I never paid much attention in previous years. I might have to run down town for some new apparel.

No, I'm asking what color we the PSU fans are wearing each day. That has been coordinated in the past.

No, I'm asking what color we the PSU fans are wearing each day. That has been coordinated in the past.

Wear white for the finals. It is in the latest PSUWC Newsletter. IMHO, we should have a white-out for every session as a sea of blue just does not stand out.

Wear white for the finals. It is in the latest PSUWC Newsletter. IMHO, we should have a white-out for every session as a sea of blue just does not stand out.

I suggest green Penn State wear on Thursday for St. Pat's Day:)

Then wear white on Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
NoVa has it right, I'll add that WHITE is the color of the day for EVERY final day, whether Big Ten's or NCAA's, has been for years. To be honest though, not as many fans follow this at NCAA's.

This is just another excuse for me to drive to State College Sunday for a shopping excursion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT